Chapter Eighteen

"Wait.. What?" He stared at me hard. "I'm gonna schedule an doctors appointment this afternoon.. You can stay home if you want. But Jason, you need to know something." I stand up in front of him, holding his hands. "I'm not getting an abortion." Jason stood up and wrapped me in a hug. "I'd never ask you to, Sophie. Ever." I smile up at him. "This is our baby. Your baby, Jason. My baby. Our son or daughter." I felt Jason smile as he kissed my forehead. "You don't have to go to the doctors to confirm it. I can feel it." Jason whispers softly.

I nod and lay down on the bed, Jason getting in beside me. He pulls up my shirt and rests one hand on my stomach, then intwines his other one with mine. "Our baby.." He whispered before I close my eyes. "Jason?" I whisper softly. "Yes?" I put my hand on top of the one resting on my stomach. "Your hands are cold." He lets out a small chuckle and kisses my temple. "Two days away from Christmas. You still wanna go ice skating?" I smirked at our hands awaiting Jason's reaction. "Um.. Sure. I use to play hockey, I'm sure I'll remember how."

I smile at his nervousness. My mind starts to wander, as I stare out our hands resting on my stomach. Where would we be if we'd never met? Would I even be here? Would Jason be more successful with his youtube career? Would I have gotten fed up with life? Would cuts still scatter my arms, legs, and sides? Needless to say, I'm just happy we ended up back together. What a roller coaster it was though. I jump as I hear Jason's ringtone start to play, Smells like Teen Spirit by Nirvana. Jason smirked at the phone before picking it up. "Hello?" He kissed my forehead before he pushed up off the bed and walked into the bathroom.

I furrowed my eyebrows and carefully sat up, listening to the muffled voice coming from my bathroom. I slowly got up and walked over to my bathroom door, pressing my ear firmly up against it. "Yeah, ok. Bye". I heard Jason hang up. My eyes went wide as I felt the door fallout from under me. "Fuck! Sophie how long have you been there?"

Jason laughed as he helps me up. "When you hung up.." I mumbled. I bit my lip, reaching up to rub the side of my head. "And that's what you get for easedroping!" Jason ruffles my hair and laughs. Gee, heartless much? "Meanie". I mumbled, standing up. I then crawl into bed, planning my revenge. Oh Jason, you big meanie, your gonna pay. I smile and snuggle into my pillows, even though it's only 12:00 in the afternoon. "Sophie, it's the middle of the day. Get up." I was getting fed up with Jason's weird attitude. "Leave me alone." I mumbled, grabbing a pillow and throwing it in the direction of the door.

I flipped over so my face was in the pillows, blocking out most sound. "Sophie, come on! Play a game with me!" He jumped on the bed next to me and tried to nudge his head next to mine. "Please." I sighed and sat up. "When'd you become so needy?" He smiled and I shot him back a sarcastic one. "Yay!" He jumped out of my bed and ran into the living room. How was I suppose to stay mad at that?

I walked into the living room to see Jason setting up his camera and setting out twister. "Really?" I questioned, a smirk on my face. "Ok, but we have to be really careful." Jason gave me a huge smile and started the camera. "Hey dudes, it's Jason!" He waves at the camera. "I'm here with Sophie!" I step into camera view and give a small wave. "Hey!" I throw my arms up in the air. "And today we're gonna play Twister!" And then we jumped right into the game.

It wasn't long before our bodies were intwined. "Bodies aren't supposed to bend like this!" I yelled, my right hand slipping off the green circle. Jason laughs as we collapse into a heap on the floor. "Who's idea was this?" Jason looks up and points at the camera. "WHAT THE FUCK, YOU ASSHOLES?!?" But I said it in a joking way. "Well guys make sure you like and tell me what you think. And for the new viewers make sure you subscribe. Ok, byeee." I smile as he turns off the camera. I sit on the couch and gasp as I look out the window. "It's snowing!" I squeal, running up to the window and pressing my nose against the window. I felt Jason come up next to me and wrap this arms around my neck. "It's beautiful." I smile over at him.

Jason's POV
I watch as Sophie jumps off the couch and runs to the window. I come up behind her and watch her eyes go wide and shine from the fluffy white flakes that were falling gently outside. I wrap my arms around her neck and lean my chin against her shoulder. "It's beautiful." She smiles at me. I smile back at her and we continue to watch the snow fall. Now this was worth it, staying in Jersey. Just seeing the happiness in her eyes made my day. And the baby, well.. I'm scared. Really scared. But excited more than scared. We made a human, a HUMAN. Now that? That's a miracle. A joyful miracle. I stared out at the snow a little longer before i spoke up. "We should go get a tree today." She smiled over at me gleefully. "YES YES YASSSS." She yelled and ran too her bedroom, getting dressed in assuming.

(A/n omfg I am so sorry. I haven't updated in forever and I feel bad cause you all are amazing and I've been a shitty author. A lot of shits been going on, but I guess that's the fun in life, right? If the world was full of goodness we'd be bored to death. Everything happens for a reason. But anywho I'm gonna push myself to update, even if it kills me. Jk. Kinda. Anyway BYEEEEE I LOVE YOU MY SNICKER DOODLES! LIKE OH MY GLOB.)