Chapter Twelve

"Andyyyyy, can we not talk about it anymore." I sat on the couch, legs tangled with Andy's, who sat on the other side of the couch. He spent the night because he thought I needed to talk.

We stayed up all night talking and watching movies. Jason was curled up in the middle of the floor, a beam of sunlight streaming through the gap in the living room curtains. He had a pillow tucked under his head and his comforter draped over him. I guess I was staring at Jason for awhile, because Andy laughed slightly and nudged me with his foot. "Hmmm?" My head snaps up to meet his smile. "You still love him." Andy says quietly, a smile still playing on his lips. "No. It's too hard for me to trust him. I don't think I'll ever be able to love him like I use too. He was the first guy I let into my life after Axl, but he hurt me just as bad.

So I can't. I.. I just can't." Andy sat up swiftly and took my face in his hands, his voice lowering. "I know Jason made a huge mistake." Andy brushes a piece of hair behind my ear. "But I know he hasn't stopped loving you." I feel my face grow warm. "How do you know that? He told me never again." I whisper and close my eyes, trying not to cry. "Sophie. Look at me." I opened my eyes, blinking back tears. "It's impossible to not love you. Wether it be brotherly love." He gave me a lopsided smile, before he looked over at Jason. "Or true love." He slowly let go of my face and stared at my face, waiting for my reaction. "Andy... I'll try." I give him a smile and he hugs me. He pulls away and checks the time on his phone. "7:30am, wow. I'm never up this early."

I laugh and stand up, turning the news on, and walking into the kitchen. "Do you like waffles?" I call to Andy. "Yes I like waffles." He quietly calls back. I pop four, into our four slot toaster and then make some quick French Toast, covering it heavily in cinnamon sugar. I take two more plates out and set two waffles on each. After grabbing three fork and the maple syrup from the top of the fridge, I balance the plates on my arms and walk into the living room. "Mmmm food." I laugh and hand Andy his plate before setting mine down on the coffee table, along with the syrup. I quietly tip toe with the last plate over to Jason, who was just in front of the coffee table. I lean down and sit on the floor, uncovering Jason's face carefully. Awh, he looked so sweet asleep. I resisted the urge to stroke his face gently. "Jason" I whisper, gently shaking his shoulder. "Hmm?" He lazily opened his eyes, and shot me a small smile.

"I made breakfast." I showed him his plate before I set it down on the coffee table. "Thanks." His voice sounds scratch as he sits up. I give him a small smile before going back over to Andy and sitting down next to him. We all sat silently, watching the news, and eating. After everyone finished, I grabbed the plates and brought them into the kitchen, washing them. I heard the boys whispering, so I strained my ears to hear what they were saying.

Jason's POV
"Come mere, kid." Andy hissed at me. I guess he still hasn't forgiven me for what I did to Sophie. I sigh and get up, going to sit next to him. "Don't hurt her again." He narrows his eyes at me. "Like I have a chance with her." I snort, Andy's eyes playing with laughter. "You really don't get it, do you? No matter what she says or does, she still loves you the tiniest bit. She could've went anywhere, but she came here. Can't you see how safe she feels with you?" He stares at me. "Yes. I know this. I just don't know how to go about it again.

She may still love me, but it's hard when you think it's impossible to love again. Mia was only a temporary replacement. I was scared of ruining it with Sophie so I ended it before it got too serious." I take a deep breath and let out a long and loud sigh. "Dude, you gotta try. I just want you both to be happy." He gave me a small smile before Sophie returned and gave us an confused smile. "Are you guys conspiring?" We laughed and Sophie sat between us, flicking the channel over to Cartoon Network, so we all could watch Adventure Time.

Sophie's POV
"Bye Andy." Andy had to be back at warped by five, so he could do a show and it was, in his words, already noon. I gave Andy a small smile and wave, before he got in a taxi, and drove away into the cold October breeze. "Sophie?" I hear Jason call me from the couch. "Yeah?" I call back, slowly closing the door, and trotting into the living room. "What do you wanna do today?" He smiles at me and I yawned. "Let's play Mario Cart on the Xbox." I gave him a lazy smile and we walked into his room, and I jumped on his bed, grabbing a wireless remote from his side table. He flicks on his system and climbs into the other side of the bed. "Let's go, then."

"Oh my fucking God. How in the hell do you keep beating me?!?" Jason yells, throwing his controller down and storming out of the room. "Don't be a sore loser." I laugh out, getting up and putting the game in its case. I examine his movie and game shelf and pull out Lilo and Stitch. I smirk down at the DVD as I walk over to the system. I pop it in then grab a blanket and pillow from Jason's bed, settling myself down in front of the TV. I click play and soon after, Jason comes in and chuckles. "Lilo and Stitch?" He grabs a pillow from the bed and sits next to me stealing his blanket back. "Hey!" I yell at him, instantly rubbing my arms. "Get your own." He sticks his tongue out at me. "Fuck you." I pull down his comforter and curled up, eyeing his skimpy throw blanket. I relaxed into the blankets, but not long after, I heard Jason snoring. I look over to see him shivering, but asleep. I sigh and scoot over close to him, wrapping the blanket around us. I snuggle into his side, closing my eyes, and taking Andy's words to heart. I feel myself slowly slipping into the dream world. But I could careless, because, surprisingly, I finally felt at ease.