Chapter Seventeen

Jason's POV
I then smiled gently and held up two plane tickets. "Well.. We have to leave. That is, if you want to." Sophie carefully picked up the plane tickets and examined them. "Back to LA then?" I sighed and nodded. "Look Sophie, I'm not trying to be mean, but Christmas is three weeks away and I want to spend it in LA." She scowled and crossed her arms. "What's so important in LA?" I shrugged. "I like it better, and plus, I'll have you there." She raised her eyebrows. "I'm not leaving till after the holidays." I started to protest, but she stopped me. "Look, I know you don't particularly care for it here, but we need to open presents on Christmas while snows on the ground, I want to hold hands and ice skate with you in New York.

I want to watch the ball drop in Times Square with you. We need this.. I need this." She put her hands together and got down on her knees in front of me, begging. "Please can we stay?" I sighed and pulled her onto my lap, hugging her stomach from behind as she rest her head on my shoulder. She did need this, she just lost her mom. "Fine" I sighed out. She squealed and clapped, spinning around to face me. "Thanks Jason." She smiled brightly, an amazing, brilliant, dazzling smile. A smile that I loved seeing and made me smile in return. I smiled back and wrapped an arm around her, leaning us back against the couch. "So, what'd you get at the mall today?" I reached for the closet bag, a bright pink one with pretty bows on it.

I felt her jump up next to me and snatch the bag out of my hands. "Hey!" I smiled at her red cheeks and quickly snatched the bag back, peeking inside quickly. I saw a lingerie, blue two piece thing and I gave her a toothy grin. She blushed a deeper shade of red and covered her face with her hands, shaking her head. "Awh, why you so cute?" I dropped the bag and laughed, wrapping my arms around her. "You're a jerk." I heard her mumble against my shirt as she wrapped her arms around my waist.

I smirked and she pulled away, smiling. "Well.. No better time than the present to put this to use, is it?" She carefully picked up the bag and walked into her bedroom slowly, closing the door behind her. I paused for a few seconds in disbelief before I tore off my shoes and threw them over the couch. I stumbled towards the bedroom, struggling with my tie dye socks. I pulled them off and peeked through the door, noticing that Sophie had her back turned, already changed.

Sophie's POV
I changed and studied myself in the mirror, before hearing Jason come into the room. "Ready?" I raised my eyebrows as I walked towards Jason, reaching for his shirt and pulling it over his head.

- 1 hour and a half later -

I laid my head against Jason's chest, completely out of breath. "Wow" I breath out, completely dazed. "Well, when you haven't done it for a year, the lust builds up." I furrow my eyebrows and look at him. "You never did it with Mia?" He shakes his head. "Nope. Never felt the need to, plus she was to self absorbed to bother with me, really." I stuck my bottom lip out.

"And.. Seeing you the other day at the meet up, happy, healthy, and getting married?! Something inside me made me realize that I need to leave Mia." I link my hand in his and kiss him. "I wasn't happy though. You were so far away, I wished you were by my side, so you could of helped me stay strong." He rubbed the pink marks on my wrist, that were starting to fade. I felt the slight pressure of a sweet kiss on my temple. "We'll make it through." I smiled a little before I fell into a deep sleep.

-3 weeks later-
"FUCK!" I stand up and walk out of my room into the living room. I walk out to find Jason playing a video game. I put my hands on my hips, then lift one shaky on to wipe the eyeliner running down my face. "Jason?" I whisper. He glances up and pauses his game. His face clouds with worry as he watches the tears run down my face. He stands up and trots over to me, wrapping me in a warm hug. I burst out into full on sobs, wrapping my arms tightly around his waist as he kisses the top of my head. "What is it baby?" I bite my lip and look into his eyes. "I'm.. Fuck!" I spin and start to pace with my head in my hands.

The warm salty tears still streaming down my face. I finally take a deep breath and look up at him, worry creased into his features. I walked up to him and firmly griped his hand, leading him to my bedroom. I sat him on my bed and picked 'it' up off the floor. I sat next to him as I showed him the white stick with the evil pink plus on it. His eyes went wide as he looked up and looked into my eyes from confrontation. "Yes. I'm pregnant, Jason."

(A/n yup :P it happened. But I promise there will be a few twists in the story and maybe a reappearance from somebody 🙊 be prepared for a roller coaster of emotions. Btw sorry for all the time changes :/)