Chapter Ten

After I take a picture with the last fan, I walk around, trying to spot my friends, considering they had to be here. "Dan!!!" I shouted when I saw him and I ran over. "Sophie!!" He said and turned. I saw something that I thought I'd never see. Dan was clutching Phil's hand and they both smiles at me. "Oh my gosh." I hugged them both and gave them both a kiss on the cheek. "You two finally confessed your feelings." I questioned and they looked away, blushing. "Anyway, you guys are coming to the party tonight, right?" I questioned and Dan nodded enthusiastically and took my hand, letting go of Phil's as they both examined it. "Damn girl! Look at that rock."

I blush and look away. Well, he insisted that the diamond was necessary, even though I really didn't agree. "Yeah. So anywho, have you guys seen Felix and Marzia?" I question and they shake their head. "No, they're coming in tonight." I nod. "Well, I'll see you guys tonight. Love you." I blow them a kiss and walk around, my eyes searching the crowd. I see something that makes my heart wrench for a second before I start to smile. "Hey there stranger." I smile as I tap him on the shoulder. He spins around and I lock eyes with him. "How are you?!?" I smile and he laughs as he wraps me in a hug. "Good! You?" Jason laughs. "I'm great. Well, I'm having my engagement party tonight, so you should come." I hand him an extra invitation and smile. His smile drops slightly. "Your... Your engaged." I notice his real smile turn into a fake smile. "Yeah. So I'll see you at eight?" I question as I notice it's almost five and it starts at eight. I walk backwards, anticipating his answer. "Yeah." His smile remains fake as I wave bye. I bite my lip to refrain from bursting out crying.

Jason's POV

Engaged? Really? I bite my lip as I walk into the house. ( A/n It's the original house that Jason first invited Sophie to come live with him in.)

"Mia?" I call as I look around the living room. "Meow." Shadow sits at my feet. It's weird because she's been distance since we came back from warped without Spooky. I walk over to the couch and sit, she immediately rubbing against my chest. "You miss her too, huh?" I rub Shadow and I hear the click of heels on hardwood. "Mia?"

I call and she smiles, coming around the corner. "Hey, I just got back from visiting my Daddy. He gave me some dresses from his firm." I smile and get up, walking over to her. "Well, we have a party tonight." She smiled. "It's at a beachside amusement park. So dress causal." She smiles and kisses me, rushing into the bedroom to change.

"Mia, you ready?" I call, straightening my shirt and fixing my hair. "Ready!" She calls and bounces into the hallway. She had her hair in a ponytail, plain white v-neck, regular skinnies and grey toms. I smile and link hands with her as we walk to the car. "Oh, I forgot to ask, who's party is it?" Mia asks as I start driving. "You remember Sophie?" I see her jaw clench out of the corner of my eye. "Yes." She says, jaw still clenched. "Well, it's her engagement party." I bite my lip hard.

*Flashback*

I stumble in the house with drunk Sophie, both of us falling in the couch. I laugh as she cuddles into my chest. "Promise you'll never leave?" I hear her mumble. "What?" I ask, looking down. "Don't leave me here alone." She whispers, eyes slowly closing. "I'll never let you go." I whisper as her eyes close, and she clutches my hand. "I'll love you forever Jason." I hear her voice get quieter and quieter. I brush the hair away from her face and I feel my eyes start to drop as I whisper "I'll love you till infinity Sophie." My eyes finally drop as I fall into a deep sleep with the love of my life.

*Flashback ends*

"Jason!" I hear Mia snap as we get out of the car. "What?" I snap back at her, glaring slightly. "Nevermind." She shoves the bag of white powder back into her pocket and I resist the urge to take a shot of it. "I'm sorry." I sigh and she nods, her way of accepting my apology. "Can I have a hit?" She nods and hands me the bag before we walk towards the amusement park. I take a little on my finger and sniff it up. I shudder slightly from the hit and smile, handing her back the bag. "Thanks babe." She smiles as I kiss her temple and wrap my arm around her. We walk towards the park, ready to party.

Sophie's POV

"Marzia!" I squeal as I run up to her and hug her and Felix. "It's so nice to see you!" I smile and step back slightly. "It's so nice to see you too!" She says, her thick Italian accent slipping out. "Congrats!" Felix exclaims, throwing his hands up. I laugh. "Thanks Felix." I hug him once more before we start to talk. "So where is the lucky guy?" Marzia looks around. "He should be here soon, he had work." I shrug it off. "Oh, by the way. Love the dress." I smile and glance down at my black summer dress, paired with some black converses. "Thanks." I smile. "Well, I have to greet some more guests but we'll meet up later, k?" I hug her once more and she nods, walking off with Felix. I glance around, my eyes searching for Jessie.

Then I hear Jessie's voice come from behind a stand. "Jessie?" I whisper, peeking around the stand. I cover my mouth and shake my head, as I see him making out with his secretary. "I guess I'm just that worthless." I sigh and he looks up. "Sophie-" he starts and I just walk away, pulling at my hair. I push through the crowd, as I hear him calling my name. I feel a tug on my arm and I turn to face him. "I'm... I'm sorry." He looks down and bites his lip. "No. This is the second time Jessie. Second time with you, anyway." I mumble and close my eyes, trying to prevent the tears that are threatening to spill. Everyone turns to look at us, as my shaking hands gently take off my ring. I drop it in his hand and I push through the crowd, towards the beach. "Why am I so stupid" I whisper as I walk down the beach and sit down. "I have loved you all along." I whisper as I sit in the same spot, over a year ago, where I met Jason. "I need to hear you say, I love you." I whisper, covering my face with my hands.

(A/n hey guys ^•^ I hope your all ok, and I want you to know you amazing. Sometimes, you need to hear that. I know hearing that makes me feel a little better. Your amazing and beautiful. Yes you! I love every single one of you. Your all just so... Perfect! Don't let anyone tell you otherwise. Ok? Good. ^.^ I'm in an ok mood. My writers block is gone. One cure for writers block is lots of coffee and writing poems. So I was at my cousins last week, right? And she's a total preppy slut. So I'm walking through my aunts house, listening to music, and I literally see her giving some guy a blow job, as I pass her door. -.- yeah. Gross right. So I pop my head in and sing "Haven't you people ever heard of, closing the GODAMN door? No!" And she gets mad. Omfg. Her reaction was priceless. xD I can't even think about it without laughing. But yeah. That's recent events :P biaaaaa!!!!)