The Jason thing.

So, this is just my opinion on the whole Jason thing. Yes, what Jason did was wrong. Completely wrong. But, me being me, I have to look on the logical side of things. So, I must say, yes. It literally sent pains through my heart when I heard Jason had done this. I almost hated him. Almost. But, then I watched the videos and... It was really both of their faults. One, she didn't have to drink, I'm pretty sure Jason wasn't shoving the fucking alcohol down her throat. Two, she didn't have to invite him back too her place. Three, she never said fucking no. They were both intoxicated, not just her. If she would of said no, I promise you Jason wouldn't have done it. But, Jason was fully aware of her age, and he shouldn't of done that. Also, even if it was considered rape. In my mind, I do not see it as rape. I see it as sex with a minor. And now people are saying 'oh, if it wasn't your fav Youtuber, you would of hated him for it' yes, that may be true, but Jason has not only saved my life but stopped me from self harming. And, when my fav. musician (Ronnie Radke) was called a murderer, when technically he was an accessory to murder, I still didn't hate him, even when he was a freakin druggie. Cause honestly, it's none of anyone's business what they do. On another tone, everyone still loved Chris Brown when he beat Rihanna, is that any better what Jason did? No, it's worse in my opinion. But back to Jason. I can't hate someone that has saved my life and was there for me when no one else was. I can't hate someone that has been nothing but respectful to his fans and has supported them through tough times. I can't hate someone that POURS their heart and soul into something that makes people happy. I can't hate someone that saves lives. I can not hate someone, that made a huge mistake and regrets it. I could never hate Jason as much as I really want to, for him doing this. But I can't. I can't even try. I know almost all his fans feel the same. And don't you dare say "your a rapist enthusiast" because I've been through molestation. Some of my closest friends have been through it. Where someone actually forced themselves upon them. No I don't support rapist but I could never hate Jason. NEVER.

~ Dedicated to Jason, Veeoneeye.