Chapter Six

Andy's POV
I walk up to the bus and open the door, looking for Sophie and Jason. As soon as I open the door I hear moaning. My eyes go wide and I quickly close the door, jumping away from it. With my eyes still wide, I walk quickly away muttering "nope nope nope".

Sophie's POV
I walk off the bus, my hand in Jason's. I laugh and drag him off the bus, even though his hair is slightly messed up. "They won't care what your hair looks like. Their your fans." He grumbles but smiles and wraps his arm around my waist. We walk close together, laughing about anything.

We walk to the YouTubers tent and sit behind a table, people quickly lining up to meet Jason. I smile at them all but quickly got bored and started to doodle on a notepad. "Excuse me?" I heard a voice and glanced up, smiling at a girl who had approached me. "Hey" I set my pen down and smiled. "Your my favorite Youtuber and you saved my life. I just wanted to thank you and give you this." She had tears in her eyes and handed me a Domo-Kun doll. I smiled widely and glance down at her arms, frowning at what I saw.

Her arms were covered in big faint scars. I stood up and walked around the table, hugging her. "What's your name?" I asked as I pulled away. "Addie" she glanced down to see what I was looking at and she cleared her throat uncomfortably. "When did you stop?" I asked, lowering my voice. She looked down, ashamed. "Two months ago." I a bracelet off my arm that said "your beautiful" and I slipped it on her wrist. "Good. Do you wanna take a picture?" She smiled widely and pulled out her phone. I raised the Domo above my mouth slightly and smiled, her pulling a huge smile on her face.

She snapped the pic and thanked me, waving goodbye. I waved bye and sat back down, smiling. Jason was standing, taking pictures, and signing things for his fans. I thought I had a large fan base but it was nothing compared to Jason's. Heck, I only had ten thousand. But I loved the heck out of every single one. I went back to my drawing.

I was almost done with my drawing, it was a clown getting his brains blown out. I'd only been working on it for thirty minutes since my fan approached me. I heard girlish crys as I felt several hands pick me up and lift me above their heads. "Put me down!" I squealed as Ashley, CC, and Andy picked me up. "Some of our fans wanted to meet you, but they couldn't find you." Andy exclaimed, setting me down as we arrived at the BvB tent. "What even" I gasp out loud as I saw a large group of girls screaming ecstatically at me.

I cover my mouth and start to take pictures and meet amazing people. I was exhausted by the last few people and I had received tons of amazing pictures and gifts, yet I still had my Domo clutched tightly to me. Finally, the last person, yet I was slightly sad. I loved meeting my fans. "Hey, what's your name?" I smiled a genuine smile at her and stood up to hug her. She had her hair in her face, so I pushed it away. I noticed a guy behind her, tapping his foot impatiently and playing on his phone.

She smiled and handed me a picture she had drawn, I'm assuming. It was amazing, and I know I'm not suppose to have favorites but it definitely was my favorite. "Sweetie, this is amazing!" I squealed and hugged her tightly. "I love you so much." She said quietly. "I love you too!" I hugged her again before her boyfriend approached. I glared at him. "Come on Kat" he grabbed her arm roughly and dragged her away.

I glared at him again. Rude fucker. I felt a pair of arms wrap around my waist, and I smiled widely. "Hey bae." I turned in his arms and kissed his nose. "Hey love" he smiled and took my hand. "We have time to catch the Falling in Reverse show?" He looked down at me. "Well then let's go." I smile and we weave our way through the crowd, hand in hand.

We were nearly there when I spotted Kat and her boyfriend arguing by an empty tent. Andy approached and fist bumped with Jason, causing him to let my hand go. "Shut the fuck up." I heard someone yell and I glanced back over at Kat. Her boyfriend raised his hand and bought it down on her cheek. My eyes blazed with fury as I run towards them, faster than light. I run at the guys back and tap him on the shoulder, causing him to turn. I lift my fist and punch him as hard as I could, even if it was going to hurt my hand. I heard a loud, satisfying crunch as I hit him, not sure if it was my fist or if it was his face. He stumbled back, blood immediately gushing from his face.