chapter 9 The Pain

It has been about a week since I last talked to virgo. I wasnt exactly sad about it but I wasnt happy that he didnt at least come for me yet. I also couldnt bring myself to hate virgo for what he did to me. I find myself caring for him even wanting to be near him..yet I want to be with aaron. Im so confused but I knew what I would say when he came for me. I was laying on the floor humming to myself cuddling aaron when I hear the door open and footsteps coming towards me.

Casey have you made your choice? I nod knowing he may not like my answer. Well he says in that nice smoothe voice of his. What is it? I take a deep breath.

Both. I simply say. I could feel aaron tighten up right next to me. I close my eyes tight as I feel aaron move away from me and I feel another set of hands on me, picking me up.

Thats fine. I hear virgo say into my ear, making me sigh in relief. I felt him pick me up and walk out of the room.

What about aaron? I ask.

Me and him will make a deal, dont worry. I could almost hear the hatered in his voice towards the other neko. I wondered why but not for the first time why he hates him so much. He sets me down and tells me to open my mouth and I do as Im told. The thick slimy stuff that tasted bad was put into my mouth and I swallowed it. Within a few mintues I could see again.

I smile up at virgo. He looked as if he hasnt been sleeping. His skin was pale with dark marks under his eyes. The red in his eyes have faded to a cloudy red. His blonde hair wasnt the golden yellow it normally is, its now a dirty blonde.

Tears threaten to come out. I couldnt believe I did this to him. I was being selfish and I hurt someone. I felt as if I should be here, that right now I should just leave and never come back. I have never wanted to hurt anyone and anyone could see how hurt he was while I was off with aaron. A tear slips down my face and with that virgos eyes widen.

Whats wrong casey?! He quickly hugs me tightly and I try to push him away. I was a horrible person for doing this to him. The tears are now coming down my face like a stream and they wont stop. I finally am able to push virgo away. Did I do something wrong casey?! Casey tell me whats wrong. He asks me. I can hear the hope in his voice that Im really alright.

Im a horrible person I shouldnt even have gone with aaron! Leave me! I dont want to hurt you no more! I shout and quickly run out of the room and down the hall. I find a supply closet and hide in there. When I see a pair of shears that look like someone would use in a garden. I wondered why they were here, but thats not the most important thing on my mind right now.

Quickly I grab the shears and aim them at my heart. I could feel my heart beating faster and my breath quicken too. I close my eyes and plunge into myself. But I miss horribly, I was only able to get my stomach. I let out a wail. It was sharp pain but I would have to bear it. I start to black out.

Footsteps are coming towards me.

Shouting.

Wailing.

Casey!! a voice yells.

Wake up cas!! please Im begging you!! another voice.

Being carried.

Darkness.

tada!! alright u guys may be upset about casey but thats alright I have a great idea for whats coming up!! comment!! vote!! alright bai cupcakes!!!!!!