Chatper 16!!

BAY POV

I cant believe my brother casey is still alive. How could I have not noticed that prince aaron's soon to be married partner was my twin! I mean he looks just like me! I walk up the path to the castle at which my brother os being held. A guard runs over to me with his hat bobbing up and down as he runs.

Umm..sir casey I thought you were inside.. the guard studders out. I stand there confused for a mintue then I notice that he thinks Im casey. I glare at him.

Let me into the castle I just only wanted a little walk to get some fresh air. I say, and the guard scrambles to do what I told him to do. As soon as the gate where open I stepped in and walked down the large hall. I go to walk into the ball room then I see my double wearing a blue slivery dress. Huh..that almost looks like a wedding dress, wait that is a wedding dress!! I quickly run into the room not caring who would see me and hug my little twin casey. I have finally found him...

CASEY POV

I am looking down happily at my dress whwn suddenly Im crushed into a hug by somewhat familar arms.

Oh casey I have missed you so much. I hear a all to familar voice say. The guards in the room quickly pull the arms away from me and upon a better look I feel as if Im seeing my own double. Blinking a few times I frown.

It cant be, he is dead isnt he? I come over to the figure and lift his neck to see of he has the scar and if he does I know who he is. Once I have seen his neck it shows the scar and I know exactly who this is. My twin.

Its you Bay!! I yell out and quickly hug my brother and twin. I have missed you so much. I begin to cry out as I let the tears slip down my face. I feel arms around me, giving me a firm hug.

Its alright casey I have missed you to. I have always been looking for you. He tells me. I look up at home.

I thought you were dead!! I yell out, now sobbing.

Well well look whos here. I hear aaron say. Looks like I will have to kill you both now dont I?