♡ neurologists are intimidating ♡

new tweet from tylerrjoseph!

tylerrjoseph: I'm still not used to waking up next to you. I can't believe I'll get to do that for the next 3 months.

comments:
yeehawtyler: THIS IS THE CUTEST THING I'VE EVER SEEN @softclikkie COME GET YOUR MAN.
softclikke: this is cute now can I borrow one of your hoodies? I'm cold.
rainbowtylerr: @softclikkie MOOD OMG
trxnch: tyler you better give daisy a hoodie rn before I fly to texas and give her one myself.
d.aisy: I'm starting to stan daisy more than you oops.
tylerrjoseph: @d.aisy that's understandable. I stan her more than anyone sooo.
tylerrjoseph: @softclikkie also yes daisy girl you can keep one.
softclikkie: thank you ty I love you.
tylerrjoseph: @softclikkie I love you too.
cowardclikkie: I'm so soft this is so wholesome.
tylersgreengardens: okay I'm starting to get it. y'all are KINDA the best.
trench.the.vulture: thanks for coming around @tylersgreengardens
trench.the.vulture: also I'm crying thanks guys.

––

~ t y l e r ~

daisy was in the front seat of my car with me, bundled up in my tan trench hoodie I gave her. it was a cloudy day for texas and in the low fifties, the wind was high which made it feel colder than it actually was. daisy held a smile on her face as she sang along quietly to "are you bored yet?" by wallows, which made me love her even more than I already thought I could. my right arm was resting on the center console and I felt her hand creep her way into mine. her hand felt so small and delicate as I ran my thumb over the top of it, feeling the freshly painted white nail polish on her fingernails as my thumb went down to her fingers.

"you nervous?" I asked. I didn't have to look at her to know that she was looking down at the floorboard, seemingly more interested in her feet than anything else.

"a little." she answered quietly. I brought her hand up to my lips and kissed it gently.

"it'll be fine. you've been working really hard, I'm sure you're in good shape."

"yeah but she's gotta be sure I am before we go on this tour. our plane leaves at three, you're lucky I have an early appointment."

——
~ n o b o d y ~

daisy sat in a chair in the middle of one of the evaluation rooms. she gave her neurologist a smile to disguise her nerves that were seconds away from showing themselves. a camera sat in the corner of the room, recording everything she did so she and her therapist and doctors could look back at her to see her progress (or in some cases, the lack there of  progress) or see if there were any new problems popping up.

"can you tell me your name?" her neurologist, dr. amy asked. she had been asked this question many times before, in the exact same tone. as if dr. amy was checking for amnesia.

"daisy lee anderson." she answered on instinct. she felt like a broken record.

"how old are you?"

"twenty eight, almost twenty nine." dr. amy smiled and looked over at the brunette headed boy who sat comfortably in a chair, watching his girlfriend be assessed by a doctor he had never met before.

"can you tell me who that is?" dr. amy asked. daisy smiled and said,

"that's tyler. my boyfriend." tyler smiled.

"and when did you two meet?"

"almost two months ago."

he smiled harder.