Introduction

First day of school

Myracle POV

I'm scared, but excited at the same time. It's the First day of school. Yea I know I'm a 11th grader and I shouldn't be scared but I guess I'm just nervous. I'm going to see my babies today! Iyanah and Malayah! OMG I missed them so much. I was walking down stairs to eat before school. I had bacon and eggs, toast, and some orange juice. I went upstairs to do my hygiene and put on my clothes. I wore a baby pink/ peach crop top, high waisted shorts , and my peach/grey kds.i put my phone in my back pocket. I'm mixed with Indian, puerto, and black. So my hair was naturally curly. I let it hang loose today. btw I'm about 5'2. I put on a little bit of makeup and headed downstairs. Today I didn't feel like drivin my car so my mom took me. Right before I was about to get out of the car I checked in the mirror to make sure I still looked decent. "Bye baby have a good day at school , I love you! " my mom said. I playfully roled my eyes. " ok love you too! See ya later." I got out the car and walked in. I was so busy trying to look for my friends , I forgot all about going to class. I wasn't really paying attention. I was walking and trying to find my schedule in my book bag. (Btw it's a micheal kors bookbag. ) I was struggling people were looking at me like I was crazy but tbh Idc . Finally I got it out. Next thing you know I bumped into someone. "Oh I'm sor- " I looked up and it was this CUTE tall caramel boy. " my badd " I said looking him into the eyes . "It's ight ." He said. He had a really cute accent which made me blush. We just looked at each other awkwardly and the I decided to walk off. I felt someone grab my arm. It was that same boy. "Aye , what's your name? " he asked. "Um , Myracle. " I said smiling. He smiled back. " My name is August . August Alsina. " he said. I smiled again. "Nice to meet you august." I said sarcastically. He smirked then he started laughing. "Well see you around." He said . "Alright." I said walking off. I finally found what room I was supposed to be in and I walked in. As soon I walked in I heard someone scream "MYRACLEE! " it was one of my friends iyanah. Iyanah was a shortie like me just a tad bit taller. She was a pretty brownskin , had naturally curly hair also, a thickie😂🍑 , and she had this cute nose peircing in. She was wearing a hight waisted skirt with a crop top and some sandals. I had no idea where Malayah was. I was sad she wasn't in the class tho. "OMG iyanah ! I missed you! I said hugging her then sitting in the seat beside her. Everyone was looking at us. "Damn y'all never saw 2 best friends before? " iyanah said out Loud to the class. This girl a mess. I laughed to my self. We were talking and then august walked in the room. He smiled at me and I smile back. He sat in front of me next to his homeboy. I thought to myself . He's in the class? Oh boyy this gone be a longg year!