Chapter 3

Myracle POV

I looked up and seen august and Mckenzie. The whole time I have been texting august , we were really talkin about plans for this weekend. Idk why but when I saw them at the mall I kinda froze. "Um, let's go." I said to Yana while pulling her out the store. I could tell august wanted to stop us. But We kept walking. This was so awkward. We went to the food court. I was hoping that they wouldn't follow us. "What was all that about? We didn't even buy anything!" Yana said. " I know, but.. But let's just go."

August POV

Mckenzie got mad and left after she saw Myracle and iyanah , and when she saw we were texting. I don't understand why she was mad. Now I'm here all by myself. No way to get home. I'll call Myracle. "Hello?" She said. "Uh, hey Mckenzie left me , I was wondering were you still at the mall, if so can I get a ride from you and iyanah?"

"Um sure, we at the food court in front of the hibachi grill. " she said.

"Ight, be there in like a minute. "

She hung up.

Myracle POV

August asked for a ride home. After he told me Mckenzie left, I kinda giggled to myself. That girl has problems. Yana said she was ok with him riding home with us , idk know where he lives tho. Maybe Yana does. We left the mall and pulled up to Yanas house. I got out the car, august was in the back seat then he got out. "Um Yana, are you taking august home?" I asked.

"August, you wanna go home?" Yana said.

" I mean we already here, might as well just chill." I said to them both. I could tell august wanted to stay. We sat on Yanas couch. She went to the bathroom and it was just me and august.

So much has happened on the first day of school. What will happen next? Who will start off the convo? Do you think they will start dating? go write on my profile or comment! Sorry for the short chapter😁😘.