Chapter 18: the unexpected.

"Hey lil mama!" I said in my baby voice while playing with my little niece JaMaiyah. "Aaah" She said with her little baby voice. I smiled and picked her up. Me, Melissa, and JaMaiyah are going out to the mall for shopping since Christmas is almost here. right now she up stairs getting ready while me and JaJa downstairs waiting. Soon I hear heels clicking on the hard floor. I look up to see her coming down the steps looking like a goddess. "Dang, you act like we going to a photoshoot, we just going to the mall." I said while laughing she chuckled. "Ok, y'all ready to go?" She asked while fixing her earrings. "Yep. " And with that we left.
---
We were at the mall and we went our Seperate ways, I told her I might get her and JaJa something so I didn't want them To see it. My first stop was at children's place. I figured I'll go get JaJa a cute little outfit with a hairbow or something. I picked out this Christmas outfit with a headband that has jingle bells. I went up to the cashier to pay. "Awe this is so adorable !" She said while scanning the price. I chuckled. I looked up to her and realized she looked somewhat familiar. "Ok, your total is $15.98." I was so busy looking at her, and all the similarities she has with Malayah. "Mam, your total is $15.98." "Oh, y-yea right." I snapped out of my thoughts, she probably thought I was crazy. I took the money out of my purse and handed it to her. "Thank you, have a nice day. " She said handing me the bag. "You too." I said while walking off still turning back and staring at her. This can't be. I texted Melissa where was she at , and we were gonna meet at the food court, on my way walking there I had to make a phone call.
-
*phone call*
"Hello?"
"OMG Yana you won't beleive this. "
"Ok what is it?"
"I think I just saw Malayah , or it looked like her. "
"Wtf, when, where, how?!"
"I was at the mall getting something for my little niece and- "
"Wait, you got a lil neice?" She asked. I then remembered I never told her I met up with my sister.
"Oh y-yea, I'll tell you about it later any way I was at children's place and she was the cashier and she looked like her, talked like her and everything. "
"Did you ask her what was her name?"
"Ahh, shit I didn't even think about that. "
"Damn MiMi , did you look at her name tag or something it could've really been her!"
"Sorry I wasn't think about that either, like the moment was so real I couldn't even think straight when I was paying for what I was buying. " I said.
"Damn."
"Alright well , I'll call you later. "
"Alright bye. "
*phone call over. *
-
"Okay so you ready to go?" Melissa asked me.
"Yea." I said gathering the bags I brought for them. We then left and she took me home. I walk in the front door and seen my mom sitting in the living room. I go to the kitchen to get me some juice. "Myracle ." I sighed and walked to the living room poking my head in. "Yes?" I asked. "Where have you been?" I rolled my eyes. "I was with Melissa ."she did a ugly face and rolled her eyes. "look, I don't want you to be around her, she-" "what do you mean? That's my sister!" "Yea, but do you see what she's doing ? I don't want her giving you any ideas , your a good kid and hanging around your sister might give you the wrong mind set." I looked at her like she was stupid. "Do you know how you sound right now? I don't care who you are, you not Finna tell me I can't even see my own sister." her eyes grew wide. "wait, wait, wait, who are you talking to like that? if I TELL you to do something, best beleive you gone do it!" "Whatever." I said wailing up to my bedroom. She must really got some nerve to tell me something like that. I change my clothes into something compftorable and got on my laptop, then my phone started ringing. I looked and seen it was august.
-
"Hello?"
"Hey ma." See, he though my he was slick. Just because we kissed at a party, he think all of the sudden we on good terms, but I'll let it slide this time.
"Hey aug."
"Wyd ?"
"Nothing just chilling.."
"Oh."
"Yea."
"... What's been going on witcha?" He asksed.
"Um, went to the mall, Hung out with my sister and neice, just the usual ."
"You got a neice?" I sighed.
"Yes."
"Oh."
"..."
"I wanna see you. " He said out the blue.
"What?"
"What I said, I wanna see you. "
"Ok, come see me then."
"You at home ?"
"Yea , but my momma here. " He was silent.
"Ight, I'm still coming. " I sat up straight and my eyes grew wide.
"Wait, no you can't, she already mad and-"
"Too bad, I'm on my way."
* click * he hung up on me.
-------
Little update for y'all. Make sure you comment!
What do y'all think about her thinking she saw Malayah?
Do you think it was her?
What gonna happen when MiMi mom see august? Or will she see him?
What y'all think about MiMi momma saying she can't hang out with here sister?
Vote !
Comment !
-----
-august wifeyy 😈💍💕