Chapter 24

August POV.
-
"August you sure you wanna do this ?" She asked . "Yes baby, you know I love you." "I don't know." she responded, "Just give me another chance." She was silent before saying anything else. "I don't want you hanging around her anymore, she's the reason our relationship ended in the first place." I sighed "Look, I know but I promise I won't mess it up this time." she sighed and rolled her eyes. "Okay." She smiled and I smiled too. "Now gimme a kiss." she sat on top of me and grabbed my face and kissed me. I missed this. She sat up and looked me on the eyes. "Well I'll see you later." She said grabbing her Stuff and walking out the room.I sat up. "Mckenzie, wait." she peeped her head in my room. "hmm?" She asked. "Lemme walk you out. " She chuckled. "Okay."
----
Mimi POV.
----
"Noo, I don't want you to leave. " I told Marquez as he stood up from my bed. He chucked. "I got to." Stay one more day." he sighed. "Aye, I been here all weekend we got school tomorrow, let me go home. "I rolled my eyes. "Man you such a good boy worried about school and shit, we only have like a Month left anyway." "You right." "yea I know , so stay." He laughed. "I'll see you Tommorow." at this point I gave up. "okay." "Bye." he said. I walked over and gave him a hug. "Bye bestfriend." he put his shoes on and left out my house. So I guess I should explain all that's been going on. Me and August aren't together anymore. I don't know why, he's the one who broke up with me. I really love him and I still do. To this day I wonder why he broke up with me but am I going to cry over it? Nah . I don't do that. Me and Marquez are not together but were really close. Like best friend close, something like me and Yana. Of corse he wants to be more than that now that August is out the picture but I don't want that to ruin our friendship.
----
*the next day*
----
I walked into school with Yana by my side. "Um.." she said looking out to the cars. "I know that ain't August with Mckenzie over there. " "What?!" I asked looking that way. I saw August helping her out the car waking to the doors. so this is the reason he broke up with me ? "Well.. your not gonna go say nothing ?" She asked. I shrugged. "Nah, I'm good." she raised her eyebrows shocked. "emm, look at my bestfriend. your really changing. " I laughed as we continued walking down the hall stopping at our lockers. August locker is right across from mine, just my luck. "Baby are you gonna walk me to class?" Mckenzie asked him. He said some stuff I couldn't really understand but I guess he said yea. He looked at me and smirked before taking her hand. Then she looked at me. "Is there a problem ?" She asked looking over to me. "Bitch if there was a problem you would know." I Snapped back. "Well you staring the fuck outta my face." "Bitch you not cute, fuck I'm staring at your ass for?" She starting walking towards me with her fists balled up. "bitch if you gone hit me, hit me!" I yelled, but then August grabbed her. "babe don't let her get under your skin." he said. She nodded. "your right." "August stfu , cause you was trying to get under my sheets! Fake ass nigga! Ooh I hate you so much !" I said turning around slamming my locker. "Come on Yana!" "Yea, run away like a little bitch!" Mckenzie said while I was walking away. I stopped dead in my tracks and went running to her. August tried to stop me but I punched him in his mouth. Then I jumped on her and beat the hell out of her face, she got a few punches on me but I tore her ass up. talk shit? Get hit. "AYE, AYE BREAK IT UP!" I heared teachers yelling trying to get me off of her but I wasn't letting go.
---
"Mimi what the hell was going on?" My mom Asked. "Nothin ma!" "Don't nothin me somethin had to be going on for you to get in a fight, now tell me! " "Look, I'm sleepy and stressed out , I'll tell you later. please? I need to rest." She gave up and I went upstairs to my room. I changed my clothes and got under my sheets. My phone started blowing up. getting text from ppl.
-
Marquez- aye bestfriend you good? I heard what happened.
Yana- text me back !
And some other people.. I'll text then back later.
---
Comment !
Vote !
---
August wifeeyy 💍
---
#alsinanation