Chapter 12: worked out.

MiMi POV.
I'm just gonna say everything that's happened last night. Pretty much Yana came and picked me up and I escaped from javion's crazy ass. Turns out, Yana ended up pulling a gun out on him. I don't know where In the hell she got it from but, that stopped his ass. I couldn't stay at home by myself because I didn't feel safe and my mom was at work too, so I stayed with Yana. Right now it's In the morning and I was in her guest room. After last night, from all the craziness , and getting a little drunk we decided not to go to school the next day. I thought it would be a good Idea.
Wrong.
I just thought about it, sooner or later my mom will find out I didn't go to school and we know where that leads to. She'll find out what happened last night. I mean, nothing really happened but I just don't want her to know about it. I have thought about august lately since the last time we talked he just walked out on me, but I don't really care. I saw the door crack open.
"Good morning sleeping beauty." Yana said walkin into the room sitting on the edge of the bed.
"Morning ." I said smiling.
"When you plan on going home?" She asked.
"Um actually I was just about to ask you that, I got stuff to handle and you know my momma get home tonight. "
"Oh what time?"
"9:00."
"Okayy, well before we leave we need to talk about last night. " I sighed. Not really wanting to talk about this. The image replayed in my Mind.
"What happened?" She asked. The image of last night replayed in my head and a single tear fell from my face. I wiped it fast so she didn't see me.
"Y-Yana , can we not talk about this. "
"Ok, but just know I'm sorry when you asked to leave I should just went but I was caught up in the moment and idk, i just wasn't ready. "
"It's okay, Yana it wasn't your fault. "
"No, it is I'm a ba-
"No, stop. You didn't make him do what he did, you didn't make him do anything. He did that and I was stupid for going home with him. " I sighed . "look can we just forget about this, please?" I asked.
"Yea, c'mere. " She said pulling me into a hug. Gah' what would I do without this girl ?
****
Yana took me home so now I was home alone, until my mom got off of work. I got home in the morning. I took a shower , put on some leggings and a sports bra. I figured i'd do a little exercising . something I do to clear my minds of off things. I grabbed some weights, jump rope, and a few other things, then I started to workout while watching bgc catching up on the episodes.
****
August POV.
I just got out of school and I didn't see Miracle today, neither Yana. I was kinda worried. I figured I'll stop by her house and I need to talk to her about where we stand. I really want to be more than friends. ya' feel me ?
MiMi POV.
I was doing my last set and then I decided to take a break. I really should've went to school today, but it's w.e. I grabbed a wet/damp towel and wiped some of the sweat off of my face. Just then when I was about to sit down there was a knock at the door. "Who the fuck is this?" I mumbled to myself. I wasn't expecting anybody , and my mom didn't get off till 9. I grabbed a bat just in case. I sighed when I looked at the peep hole and it was august. I opened the door and he smiled. I smiled back just a little. "Wassup?" he asked. "Hey." i said softly. "Well can I come in?" I chuckled a little. "Sure. " I moved so he could get in. He noticed the bat in my hand. "Woah dere." he said lookin down at the bat walking away to my couch. I laughed. "Oh this?" I said holding it up. "You never know , who could be on the other side of the door. "
"Right, that's why you look out the hole. " he said sarcastically.
"Anyway what brings you by?" I said changing the subject. "Well for one, you wasn't at school so yea, and 2 , um I wanted ta' talk. " about ?" "us."
"There's nothing to talk about , I mean I tried to talk the other day but you don't care , were just friends. " "Mimi, look. I'm sorry I really am jus-" "no august, why can you understand I don't wanna be with you. " "Why are you so fucking stubborn ?! you should be glad someone wants to be around you dumbass!"
Hol' up.
Pause.
Rewind.
Play.
Did he just call me a dumbass? in my house?
"Excuse me? What do you mean I should be glad it want to be 'around' me, you act like you're so giving special. I have plenty of people, I don't need you. August you don't know me or what I'm going through so I suggest you get TF out of my house!" I said walking to the door.
"No, I'm not going anywhere. I didn't mean to call you that but let's start over. "
"August please leave. I told you onc-"
"Told me what?" he said standing up towering over me. I wanted to fall to my knees😍.
" Please, leave. "
"Or what?"
"Or-" he cut me off by kissing me. He kept kissing me, for about a whole minute now.
"Aug stop." i mumbled against his lips.
"Tell me you love me then. " He mumble back. I backed against from his lips catchin my breath.
"What?"
"Tell me you love me. "
"August no."
"Then I'm not gonna stop."
He started kissing again. By now we where laying on the couch and I was on the bottom. I started kissing back, I mean.. who wouldn't? have you seen his lips?
"I-I lo-"
"Say it. "
" I don't love you. " i finally spit out yelling a little. I pushed him off of me.
"August can you accept the fact I don't want to be in a realetionship?" I asked siting up on the couch.
"It's not you, it's that I-I'm not ready. " He shook his head and stood up.
"Don't walk away like you did last time, walkin away from you problems doesn't solve anything. " I said standing up too.
"These aren't my problems, it's obviously yours. "
"Excuse me?" I asked taken back from what he said.
"Look, I'm not walking away from anything, ya know what? imma just leave. "
"Wait so are you mad ?" I asked.
"Nah, but you're not ready and I'll respect that but just know I'm here for you, and whenever you're ready.. hit me up. " He said before looking me up and down and walking towards the doors.
"A-august wait." I said pulling his arm back. "This doesn't mean I'm gonna just stop talking to you, I still wanna be friends."
"Ight." he said nodding his head.

We hugged then he left. I sat on my couch and just thought. then continued On with my workout.
*******
Sorry for the longg wait. I know this chapter was lame, but I'll try to update more and make chapters more interesting. But anyway next chapter will be today or tommorow.
Comment !
Vote!
-august wifeyy😈💍💕