Chapter 21 : Suprisee.

Weeks later .
-
MiMi POV.
-
I walk downstairs about to exit my house until.. "Myracle." I huffed. "Wha- Mam?" She looked at me and patted the seat bedside her. "Come sit." "ma, I'm bout to go and- " "bring ya ass here." I rolled my eyes and sat my keys and phone on the counter then made my way to the living room where she was and took a seat. "So.." she started. I rolled my neck towards her signaling for her to continue. "You never told me about that boy who came by, it's been about two weeks and you haven't said nothing ." I sighed not wanting to talk about this. "Well, you never asked." "I'm asking now." I looked at her. "Ok, MOM.. that's my boyfrie-" "oh I already know that." "then what do you want to know, I need to go, so can you hurry up?" "Ok fix that attitude, ever since you've seen your sister your acting like a different person and .." I got up going to the counter grabbing my things while she still blabbered on with whatever she was saying, I don't have time for this my sister shit. "... Myracle!" I acted like I didn't hear her and put my coat on. "are you done yet?" I asked. She stood up looking like she wanted to kill me. "Guess that's a no." I said then I walked out the door going to my car. I can't take it with her. I don't mean to be disrespectful like that towards my mom, but somethings she says is uncalled for and I have my rights. I was driving and then my phone started to ring. It was August. "Hello?" "Where In The hell you at?" He asked. I chuckled. "Chill, I'm omw." "Ight." he said. I ended the call. I then pulled up to the fair. Today we was going to the state fair together. I parked beside him and got out lockng my doors, walking to his car. He then saw me through his window and Jumped. I busted out laughing and he got out. "Damn you scared me." "aha, ole punk ." I said, he straight faced me. "aye, don't get beat up." I looked up at him crazy. "whatever." I grabbed his hand and we started walking. "what you wanna do first?" He asked. i tapped my chin. "Umm, roller coaster ?" I asked. His eyes grew wide. "Oh hell nah, Ian getting on that." "August, are you scared? Of that ?" I asked pointing to it. "I aint tryna die, you can go by ya'self. " He said. I gave him the puppy dog eyes. (< or whatever you call It.) "pleasseeee!" I begged hugging him looking up to his face. "NO." "august pleaseee go with me." he looked at him one more time. "Bring yo ass on!" He said walking towards the line. I jumped "yay!" As we were waiting for the line I saw a group of girls staring at us. Knowing me, I gave them something to stare at. I grabbed august shirt and pulled him down to my level and kissed him. No, not no little peck, I mean a deep kiss. "Damn, is this my return for riding this with you?" He asked. I shrugged "Nah." I looked back at the group of girls, and they looked salty. I smirked. I looked at the line and it was long asf. "Hugh what's taking so long?!" I asked impatiently. "Idk, maybe this is a sign we shouldn't ride it." "shut up you just a lil scared punk ." "nah, never that."
-
Yana POV.
-
I talked to MiMi earlier today, and like I expected she was busy. I figured I'll go to the mall by myself. There wasn't any thing particular I needed to buy, I'll probably buy couple Jordan's or something, but I just wanted to find out about this 'Malayah looking girl' MiMi was talking about. I though to myself , I know damn well I don't have no reason to come up in children's place cause Ian got no children in my family, but I need some excuse to go in there. I walked in and looked directly at the cash register, she wasn't there. I know that wasn't her cause she was white with blond hair. Malayah is not no damn white. She was light-skinned with curly hair. hmm, maybe she not working this shift, I'll just come back another time.
-
August POV.
-
Ian really feeling this roller coasta' thing, but I'm gon' do it just for ha'. Not gone lie, ever since I was younger I Neva' liked roller coasters so we'll see how this go. it might not go no way if this line dont hurry up. MiMi phones started to ring.
-
MiMi POV.
-
My phone started ringing and it said no caller ID. I frowned and just declined it. August started to speak. "ya know, I- " he was cut off by my phone ringing again. He closed his mouth and just stared at me. I picked my phone up and it was the same person. "August idk who this is." I said showing him my screen. "Well, answer it." I looked at him crazy. Then I answered. "Hel-" "listen here little bitch, I know where you are you can't run and I will find you!" My eyes filled with anger and fear. "Who the hell is this?!" I yelled. August looked at me crazy and tried to grab the phone from me but I held it tight still listening to the person. "Just know I'm coming for you!" I hung up instantly. "Myracle who was that?" He asked. "Look, I don't know and don't wanna talk about it, fuck this ride let's go!" I said grabbing his arm. we made our way to our cars. "we going to your house?" He asked. "Yea sure, I just needa get home."
-----
What y'all think ?
Quick update ☺️.
Who was the person that called MiMi ? 😳
-----
A.W 💍💕
#alsinanation