Chapter 5

Ok, so I'm bout to change things up here , I know I spelled Myracles name with a y, but her nickiname is going to be " MiMi " even tho there's not an I in her name. Ok? Ok. Leggoo😈👌

***********************************************************

MiMi POV

*next day*

Yana spent the night with me last night. We woke up, did our hygiene, hair, all that stuff. Yana was in the bathroom.

"Hurry up Yana, were gonna be late! " I yelled.

"Hold on!" She yelled back.

"Hugh."

I went downstairs and sat at the table and waited for her to come downstairs. Then my phone in my back pocket started vibrating. "Who could this be?" I mumbles to myself. I pulled out my phone , and I had a text from august. I smirked a little then I unlocked my phone and read the message. " good morning beautiful <3 ." I read. Wow we just met yesterday as he's already sending me good morning text. " good morning august" I sent with the smiling emoji (☺️). I seen that he read it . " are you coming to school?" He texted. " of corse why wouldn't i? It's the second day of school." " righht😂 , we'll see you inna few ma '." " alright see you then." I smiled to myself. August is so nice. I realized Yana stilled hasn't came downstairs yet. I stormed up stairs mad. " Yana what are yo- I was cut off bye her bumping into me when I was about to walk in the room. " what to you so long?!" I asked. " girl, you know I gotta look good ." I looked her up and down then rolled my eyes. " let's GO! " I yelled while pulling her arm.

We took her car today. On the ride the it was silent but then I decided to speak. "Have you heard from Malayah ?" "Noo, I text and call her but she don't answer" I frowned. " do you think she moved?" I asked with curiosity. " nah, she would tell us if she did but idk maybee." I nodded in agreement. We pulled up to school and parked. We were makings our way to the doors but then august called my name. I turned around and there he was. We hugged. "Hey august" "Heyy ma". We walked in together. "You have this first class with me right?" He asked. "Uh, duh!" I said chuckling. "Ight, no need to get smart." He laughed and I have him a stale look. "So where your girlfriend?" I asked smirking. " idk, i don't really care ." I lifted both of my eyebrows surprised of what he said. "Oh cause she dipped on you yesterday right?" "Haha , very funny but it's coo, I really don't care. " I smirked. " ok, suree" I said. "are you jealous of her?" He asked. I looked him up and down. "Really august?! What am I jealous of?" I asked getting serious. "Idk your always talking about her." "Whatever." We made our way to 1st period and sat down.

* later that day *

AUGUST POV

It was the end of the day, and today I decided on asking Myracle If she wanted to go somewhere. I was walking out the building when I saw her walking by herself. This is my chance even tho I Can always text her. " aye , Myracle !" I yelled. She turned around. " oh hey august." "Hey, um what chu doing tonight ?" ( btw it's a Friday in the book there first day of school was on Thursday.) "I don't have anything planned , why wassup?" "You wanna go somewhere , like the movies or something?" I asked nervously not knowing what her reaction was gonna be. " um sure , what time?" " 7:30 , I'll text you." "Okay, bye."

MiMi POV.

OMG I can't believe I'm going on a date with august. Well it's not really a date , I don't guess, but we'll see. I got in Yanas car. " Yana , take me home today I gotta go somewhere later. " " okay, I thought you were staying over again?" " yea but I haven't been home all day, and I'm going out with august later. " her eyes grew wide. "Yana are you okay?" "Um yea, yeah I'm good." "Are you sure , is it b/c Im not spending the night with you? I can always spend the night with you tomorrow. " "it's ok, it's fine." For some reason I felt like she was upset about something else. Not the fact that I'm not staying with her, but something else. " so your dating august now ? " she asked while keeping her ayes on the road. "Noo, he just asked me to go somewhere with him, that's all." "Oh, ok." She said lowly. " Yana are you okay?! Your acting weird." "I'm fine!" She yelled. I was shocked At how she yelled for no reason. The rest of the car ride was silent. Before I knew it we were pulled into my driveway. "Bye" I said. "Bye" she said lowly with her hands till on the steering wheel and her eyes glued to the road. I looked her up and down and just shook my head. I hoped out the car and made my way to the front door. "Hey ma." "Hey baby, how was your day?" "It was good, um I'm going out with a friend later today around 7:30 is that okay?" She nodded. I made my way upstairs to find something else to wear.

* later that day*

I had on high waisted denim jeans, black and white Aztec crop top, and my black and white Jordan's. I straightened my hair, then I got a text from august. " hey you ready?" "Yea, I need directions to get there." "No, I'm gonna pick you up, what's your address?" I smiled. I texted him my address. "Ok I'm on my way ." He texted back. I walked downstairs with my coach side bag and my phone. I looked out the window to see him there. " bye mom, I'm leaving now!" I yelled up stairs. " ok bye, and be safe!" She yelled back. " ok I will. "

I went outside, to see him leaning up against his escalade , looking Better than ever. Gawd he is so fineee! "Hey" I said while waking up to him giving him a hug. "Hey you ready?" "Yea, I been ready." I said giggling. He made his way over to the door and opened it for me. "Thank you" I said blushing. " you good. " I smiled. " you look good" he said. " thanks." I said plainly. " so you can't compliment me back?" He asked while keeping his eyes on the road. I laughed. " you something else, you know that?" I asked giggling. " I know, but I'm still waiting. " " ok, you look good august." I said smirking. He chuckled " I know." We sat in silence for a while. "So where are we going?" I asked. "Out to eat." I thought we going to the movies." "Well if that's what you want we can do both. " " why are you spending all this money, we coulda just went to the movies or something." I said. " too bad we already here. " I sighed. I liked around and we were at chipotle. "Really august?" "What?" I giggled. "Nothing lets. Just go." We walked in and the waiter took our orders.

**********************************************

Next chapter coming soon!

What will happen next?

Comment, vote, anything.

Follow me on Instagram- love.jae 💕

And twitter jaevia_