Chapter 2

Myracle POV

As I walked out of the bathroom I bumped into august. Here we go again. "Oh hey." I said. He said hey back. He was tryna start a convo but I really didn't have time to talk to him, I had to hurry so I could ride home with Yana, but he was SOO cute , I just gave in and we started walking to the cafeteria. "We need to hang out someday, outside of school like you know just me and you.." He said. "Yeaa we should" I said blushing. He noticed it. "Am I that fine I make you Blush? " I tried to stop but I couldn't. " boy bye , don't you have a girlfriend? "

I asked. "Who Mckenzie? Oh yeaa, we just-" I cut him off. " LOOK I got to go." I said laughing. But then He stopped me. "Let me get your number, so i can text you sometime." He said. We exchanged numbers. We hugged and in the corner of my eye I saw Mckenzie walking up. I rolled my eyes and smiled at him. "Bye august." I said. "Bye."

Mckenzie POV

I saw that girl today from lunch hugging august. I don't know who in the HELL she think she is but she not Finna take my baby. And if she think so, she got another thing coming. Let me find out they talking or something , that hoe gone be dead. I ran up to august , she left when she saw me. I bet she scared of me and jealous. I mean why not ? Look at me. (😏). "August!" I yelled as I ran and jumped on him , he hugged me tight. Let's go to the mall I told him and he nodded.

3 hours later.

Iyanah POV

Me and Myracle just been at home chilling. I let her stay over here since her momma had to work. She been on her phone pretty much the whole time. I never seen her so happy before. "Myraclee, who you texting ?" I said giggling. "August!"

She said quickly. I think she likes him, on the ride home she kept talking about him, but the thing Is, august is my ex.And she don't know. At lunch when she asked me did I want to sit with him I said Idc but really I didn't want to. We dated over the summer when me and Myracle kinda stopped talking that's how she don't really know. But I broke up with him when he cheated on me with Mckenzie , and now ever since then they been dating. I just don't want her to get hurt bye august like he did me but How am I going to tell her? Well, they aren't dating now so It shouldn't be a big deal right? Hm idk. I think I'll tell her. "Hey, myraclee I need to tell you something.." I said nervous. She looked up at me with a worried look, but then that worried look faded as she got another text form august. "Yea?" She said. "Um, you want to go to the mall?" I asked. OMG idk I was scared to tell her. And idk Why i asked her to go to the mall, knowing good well that we have school tommorow but the mall is only like 5 mins away. "Um I guess , why did you ask me like that? I thought you were gonna say something else." She said not taking her eyes off off her phone. I just acted like I didn't hear her.

We pulled up at the mall, I parked beside this truck. It looked SOO familiar but I just kept thinking. Who's car is this that I know. I just let it go. Me and Myracle walked in the mall, she Finally but her phone up.

We went to the foot locker to go look at some shoes. And across the room we seen.. AUGUST and MCKENZIE.

That's who's truck I noticed. August. Myracle didn't see them over there she was too busy texting , but me and august made eye contact. It was weird. Then august looked down at his phone I turned my head quick like nothing ever happened. I guess Mckenzie noticed he was texting some one. She snatched his phone. "Who the hell is this?!" She yelled looking at him then his phone. Myracle finally looked up. It's about to go down.

How did yall like this chapter ? Was it good? I need more feedback on this story is it good so far? I'll write the next chapter tommorow. If I don't fall asleep I might write more tonight. Byee

-august alsina wifeyy. 💕💘💍