Chapter 1

Myracle POV

After August walked in the room and sat down , I felt this weird feeling. Butterflies. Yep, I think I like August even tho I JUST met him. This is crazy. I snapped back to reality when the teacher started speaking. "Hello, my name is Mrs. Smith. I am your homeroom teacher. " she said. She seemed like a nice teacher. She was white, medium-length brown hair, pretty, looks like she was in her late 30's or early 40's. " wow, this is a big class." She said. I looked around. It was pretty big maybe 35-40 students. Damn. "Well you are all now 11ths graders and will be graduating next year, so hopefully we can have good grades." She said seriously. "Now , I see ALOT of faces that I haven't seen before, last year I taught 10th grade so I had some of you." She said. " since we have so many students , I'll let y'all socialize and get to know each other, while I hand out these papers. " she said. I sighed and looked over to iyanah. " girl, why haven't you talked to me this whole summer?! " iyanah asked me. " idk I been so busy, and we moved to a new house, my sister got preagnant, it was just too much. " I said stressedley. (Made that word up 😂) " I feel you." She said. " so what you be-" I got cut off bye august interrupting our convo. " don't you see us talking here?! " I asked august playfully while rolling my eyes. "Ok ma' ! , I was just Finna ask you a question , but never mind ." He said. I think he took it offensively , not playfully. Then he turned back in his seat. Idk what I just did, why did I go off on him like that? OMG what's wrong with me?! Ugh. I guess I was just nervous. "anyways.." I said to iyanah and we continued on with our convo.

Lunch

August POV

I was in the lunch line with my boyy Dante.

Then I Realized who was behind me , it was that mean chick, Myracle. I looked at her and then I just started talking to Dante. Then i got a tap on the shoulder. It was her, Myracle. "Um, I'm sorry for what I said to you earlier idk what I was doing." She said giggling. I smirked " oh , it's cool I guess. " I said. " so what did you want to ask me?"

She said. "Well I was gonna ask if you wanted to eat lunch with me and my bros, with your friend." I said. I lied. I was really gonna ask her for her number cause I ain't gone lie, she was fineee! But I know she's not gonna want to eat with all is boys cause that was a horrible lie, and I do have a girlfriend. Mckenzie is her name. But I just thought maybe me and Myracle could become friends. I turned back to her waiting for her to answer my question.

Myracle POV

OMG! Did he just say what I thought he said?! OMG ok I can't mess this up and be mean. "Um hold on." I told august. Iyanah was in the line with me , I asked her did she want to sit with him . She said she didn't care. "Yea, we'll sit you you." I told him. "Ight " he said. I was so happy , but I had to keep chill so I kept cool I just calmed down. I didnt want him to think I liked him. After we all got our food , me and iyanah followed him to this table. I still don't know where Malayah is😔. When we got to the table i saw this pretty girl there I smiled and waved at her she looked at me crazy. I just rolled my eyes okay then. august sat next to her , when she saw me and Yana (iyanah nickname) come sit down she mean mugged me then kissed

August. I'm guessing that's his girlfriend. Hmm. There was a few other people there too. My phone vibrated , I took it out and got a text from my mom, she said she wasn't going to be home tonight cause she was Gonna be at worked I sighed. I guess august noticed. "What's wrong with you ?" He asked." I'm gone be home alone tonight by myself 😩 , my mom has to work. I looked over to Yana hoping she would say she'll come stay with me but she was over tearing that food up. She Finnally looked with a mouth full and said "huh?" Everybody at the table laughed

expect for august girlfriend , idk what wrong with with her but I don't really care. I looked at her, smirked, Rolled my eyes , then back to Yana. The bell rung.

End of the day.

I was gonna ride the bus home with Yana since she couldn't stay with me. On our way to go sit down and wait for the buses I had to go use the bathroom real quick, after I came out I bumped into august.

What happens next? I need at least 2 views on this story for the next part. And comments! 😂