Chapter 7

*the next day*

August POV

I took Myracle home yesterday after we.. Kissed. I know I was wrong for going off on her like that but, I was feeling her and I wanted to let her know how I felt and the fact that she was flirting with some other dude made me jealous and made the task more harder to complete. I guess I'll call her later but know I have some bid-ness to take car of.

Yana POV

I haven't talked to MiMi since I dropped her off yesterday. I'm just gonna act like nothing ever happens and just have a girls night out together. We'll atleast try to. Right now I'm just sitting on my bed chillin , so I gonna call her.

*phone call*

MiMi- "hello?"

Me- "Heyy"

MiMi- "hey" she said dryly.

Me- "Wyd?"

MiMi- "nothing."

Me- "are you okay?"

MiMi- "I'm fine."

Me- "well you don't sound good, are you sick?"

MiMi- *sighs* "is there a reason you called, cause I'm tired and I don't feel like talking. "

I'm not gonna lie after she said "I don't feel like talking" I wanted to cuss her out but I kept my chill, just for the sake of our friendship. So I'm gonna be the bigger person.

Me- "ok, look I'm sorry the way I was acting the other day."

MiMi- "ok?"

Me-" maybe we can go out to eat ,the mall, or something to talk about it?"

MiMi- "sure, what time"

Me- " well since your so tired, maybe in a hour or so around 6:30?

MiMi - " ok see you then."

Me- "bye"

*end of convo*

That went better than I thought.

This was a REALLY SHORT CHAPTER, but I just wanted to do something real quick. I will try to update more often, I should have the next chapter later on today so stay tuned. Make sure you tell you friends and other people about my story so I can grow, I thank everyone for reading but I need some feedback back so comment or write on my profile.

- august alsina wifey