Chapter 10: apologies and parties.

*skips two days later*

Monday

August POV

I've been calling Myracle all day yesterday and she doesn't answer. Me and Mckenzie are done, she said she done with me officially , but she's gonna come back, they always do. I know I fucked up, so I'm tryna apologize to Myracle and if she doesn't wanna be in a relationship that's cool, but I want us to atleast be friends. Just wait till I get to school.

-----------

I walked into the classroom and there she was, looking better than ever. She was on her phone and she looked up at me, then rolled her eyes. I sat down beside her. "Hey, I called you last night." I spoke. "Yea, I know." She said not even looking at me. "Well, I wanted to talk to you." "idk why cause I didn't want to talk to you, and I don't want to now either, so can you shut up? thank you. " She spat out. I sighed "ok look, can you meet me outside the cafeteria at lunch ?" "No." "come on, now stop playing " "stop playing? nigga you the one- you know what? I'm not even Finna do this in here." She said. "Ight, sooo, meet me outside the lunch room." she chuckled sarcastically while shaking her head. "What part of no don't you understand ? the n or the o?" She asked. "Um I guess the o?" I laughed. "If I say yes, will you leave me alone?" "of corse ma' ." "ok fine, I'll meet you out there." Soon the teacher walked in, and all I could think about is Myracle. I kept glancing over to her, but she ignored me.

*lunch*

MiMi POV.

Me and Yana are at lunch with these other two girls we used to hang out with, Trinity and Taylor , there twins. Of corse I was not going to sit with august so, yeaa. I was eating and then I saw august walking my way. I rolled my eyes and looked away. he came behind me and whispered in my ear "don't forget about what I said." I looked at him and just nodded. He walked away I sighed and looked at the girls.

Trinity and Taylor were caramel toned, pretty. Trinity had curly brown hair. she was the hyper ,always turnt , and funny one. Taylor was calm, and passive people would think she was shy but she was the complete apposite. I guess you could say " good girls are badd girls that haven't been caught" yea that type. She had long and black hair. So the twins were easy to tell apart.

Trinity - "ohh who was that? he was finee."

I chuckled and shook my head.

Yana - "what did he want anyway ?"

Me- "nothing too important. "

Yana- "mhmm"

*laughs*

The bell rung letting me now lunch was over and I had to meet you know who. I was walking out and then I bumbed into someone's chest, the smell of cologne hit my nose. I looked up to the tall person. "Marquez?!" I almost yelled. (The waiter she had a chipotle) "i didn't know you went here." he said. While pulling me into a warm hug. "Me either, I never seen you around. " I said. "Oh that's because this my first year here." I nodded. "What grade you in?" I asked. "11th." "ohh me too, I guess we don't have any classes." "ah, dang that's too bad, but you do have my number. " He winked at me. I blushed. "Yea, I do. I'll text you later." "ok bye. ." He hugged me one last time. He smelled so good. I walked out the doors and there he was leaned up against the wall. "I'm here." I said plainly. He looked down at me and smiled. He went to hug me but I grabbed both of his arms and pushed him back. "What's wrong with you?" he asked. "What do you want cause we might be late." He nodded and put his hands in his pockets. "Ok look I'm sorry for what I did and-" "august," "no let me finish, I'm really sorry and I messed up , I know and there's just something about you that makes me go crazy and I never felt that way before. I need you to be in my life and I know I don't know you that much , but let me get to know you, let me be there for you." "a-august what are you saying? " I knew exactly what he was saying but I'm not ready for this, I mean I am, but i don't think I can trust him. "What I'm saying is, will you be my girlfriend?" I was silent. "August , I'm not ready to be in a relationship, not now any way." he nodded slowly, I could see the hurt in his eyes. he really likes me huh? "okay." he said then walking past me. I grabbed his arm. "Don't do this august, I like you but idk, w-we can be friends. Okay?" "yea whatever." he walked off and this time I didn't hold him back. I sighed then walked back in the building and the bell rung. "Oh shit." I mumbled. This school is big and my class is far from here, I sped up my walking and made my way there.