Chapter 20: yasss.

August POV.

I'm omw to pick up MiMi cause today is Monday , and don't nobody like this bitch ass day, called Monday. -.- "hey baby."she said getting into my car. "Hey ma ." I said before kissing her. We pulled up to school. I waked to her side and opened the door. she smiled "thank you." she said stepping out. I pushed my shades closer to my face and grabbed her hand as we made our way to the door.
-
MiMi POV.
Lemme tell you all eyes were on us. I know bitches were hating and niggas was feelin salty. I saw Yana walking down the hall. She stopped and looked at both of us. "Well hey!" I said. "Oh, hey." she said. "W-when did this happen?" She asked pointing between me and Augusts bodies. i looked up at him as he smirked. I chuckled. "Tell ya bout it later. " I said And then we walked off to class.
-
Yana POV.
I was lowkey mad about them being together. Considering that he used to be mine, and don't get me wrong I can always get him back. But I won't do that to my bestfriend , atleast i don't think I will -.- . I walked into first period and there they were all lovey Dovey and shit. I rolled my eyes and walked over to the twins. "So they together now?" Trinity asked me. I rolled my eyes. "Girl idk, she said she'll tell me about it later. " I said. "What's wrong witchu?" She asked. "Nothing. " I said annoyed. "Ooo, I think somebody's jealous." "Noo, I'm not , I'm fine. " I said.
----------
Mckenzie POV.
"So they're together now?" I asked myself. Looking at august pictures on Instagram. Huh, not for long.
---------
* the next day *
August POV.
-
Imma hit the mall up today and buy MiMi something , just because. I've been waiting for this moment forever ma' nigga, and I can't mess this shit up. I brought her this necklace , with an M on it. I. Was going to get one with an A on it for my name, but ion want her to feel like I'm tying her down to me and shit. Even tho i am.. it's complicated. I'm gonna bring her some Chinese food too, I know she loves that shit. "Will that be all for you?" The Chinese woman asked me. "Yep." and with that I grabbed my food and left. I was hungry asf and I decided I wanted to eat my food now. I sat down began to eat. Just then the chair in front of me pulled out and then guess who sat down.. Mckenzie. "Hey aug." she spoke. "Yea, cause nobody was sitting there." I said. "Oh this seat? Haaa, your saving it for your little new girlfriend right?" I rolled my eyes. "Can I enjoy my food without any fuckin interruptions?" "Baby calm down." "don't call me that shit again, damn, get on somewhere." she started popping on her gum. "Boy, you know you still want this." she said motioning to her body. "Look, ion know what's wrong witchu, but ion have time for your bullshit so you can miss me wit' it." "Baby, what's up with the attitude ?" She said reaching over the table touching my hand. "So you just gone go against the grain after I told you not to call me that, Bit-" I had to stop myself before I cause a fucking scene." get TF off me!" I said jerking my hands back. She laughed. "A he he he my ass." I continued on eating my food.
-
MiMi POV.
-
I'm at home and I'm hella bored so I call august.
"Helluh?"
"Hey baby."
He cleared his throat. "hey ma "
"When are you coming over ?" I whined.
"I'm coming when I leave here. "
"Heyy mi- " I heard some female say but she was cut off by august coughing in the phone.
"Baby I got to go." he said.
"What? We barley had a conversation, and who was that?" I asked.
"I'm at the mall." I sucked my teeth.
"Ok bye." then I hung up on him.
-
August POV.
After getting away from my crazy ass ex, I made my way to MiMi house. I knocked on the door. It opened but it wasn't her. I'm guessing her mom? She looked me up and down. "Who are you?" She asked. "Um, I'm august." "august?" She asked. "Yes, august." "Oh, whatchu want?" She asked looking down at the bags in my hand. Damn, this has to be her momma. rude much? "Yea , I'm here to see Myracle. " She folded her arms. "Ohh, y'all dating or somethin?" I was silent before telling her. I mean I'm not gonna lie so.. "Um yea, that's my girlfriend." She slightly chuckled. "Oh ok. " I nodded while she just awkwardly stared at me. "Myracle ya little friend September is here!" She yelled up the stairs."who?" She yelled back . "It's august." I said. "oh I meant august." she yelled back. Then I heard feet running down the steps. Her face lit up when she saw me. "hey august." she said as she closed the door and grabbed my hand leading us upstairs. Her mom just stood there confused asf. We walked In her room and I sat on the bed. "I got something for you." I spoke. she closed her door and walked over to me, sitting in my lap. "You get me some food?" She asked. I chuckled. " Bruh, you always want some food." she laughed. "Shut up." "but I actually did get you some food tho ." her eyes lit up. "Really?" She said digging into the bag. "mhmm." she then took it out and started eating. "You sure can eat." "Em, I know ." she said still chewing the food. I kicked my shoes off and laid down. She finished up her food and moved beside me. "so what's in that bag?" She said motioning to the other small bag. I smirked. "It's for you." she lifted her brows. "Really?" She asked. "Nah, it's for your mom." she frowned. "I'm just playing, yea it's for you, use ya brain ma' ." I said pointing to my temples. "Your not funny. " She said with a straight face. "Oh I'm not?" "no, your not." I started tickling her. "August s-stop ... I... I can't breath!" I finally stopped and I laughing like hell. She was holding her stomach. "damn, you play too much." she said. She grabbed the bag and took out the necklace. "oh my gosh, it's beautiful ." she said holding it up. I licked my lips. "Here, put it on me." she said handing it to me, turning around holding her hair up. I grabbed it and hooked it on around her neck. She turned around and kissed me.
---
Vote !
Comment!
---
Pic. Of MiMi
---
A.W 💍💕
#alsinanation