Chapter 11:

MiMi POV

We were dancing in our own vibe. It felt good.

"Gurl I'm tired, let's go sit down." she said. I laughed.

"Better enjoy while you can, we have school tommorow." I said.

"Look who's talking, says the girl who wasn't even sure about coming in the first place. " she said.

"Whatever."

" I need a drink" she said.

"Well get one. " Some strange unknown voice said from behind us. We looked at each other with a confused look. We slowly turned around to see two boys or you could say men. They looked like they were in there late 20's and they were fineee! I just smiled confusingly.

"Haha, it's not that easy tho." Yana said responding to the tall brownskin.

"Why not? just get chu a drink." He responded.

" we uh, kinda snuck in." she said whispering the last part.

He chuckled. "ahh, so we got some yungin' here." He said.

"I guess you could say that ."

"Well I'm not, so what would you ladies like to drink?" the other lightskin said looking at me then Yana.

"We don't even know you and you tryna buy us drinks?" Yana said.

"C'mon na, y'all looking too good to just be sitting here."

"Yea it's called dancing , we don't need to drink to have fun. " I said butting in.

"Oh so I see we got a feisty one here. " He said. Looking at me and putting his finger under my chin. I smacked it quickly , then he chuckled. I didn't find anything funny , no ones Finna put they hands on me, playin or not. like I don't know you like that df?

"Don't touch me. " I said sternly.

"Mimi, calm down. " Yana said.

I sucked my teeth and rolled my eyes.

"Whatever."

"So what's it gonna be? drinks or no drinks. " The darkskin asked looking at both of us.

"Uh, I'm good." I said lowly. Then I looked at Yana.

"No she not, um two shots of patron please?" she asked battering her eyelashes.

"Anything for you, btw I'm Quentin. " The darkskin one said. "And that's my dawg, Javion. " We nodded.

Quentin went and ordered the drinks

And javion came and sat beside me. I turned around in my seat and looked at Yana who was textin on her phone. Then javion started to speak.

"You know you look good in that outfit right?"

"Trust me, I know. "

" Ahh, I like you. "

"Yea, but uh if you don't mind me asking, how old are you?"

" I'm 22."

"Oh, ok." I said. He's um kinda old for me, but whatever.

"And you ?"

"Um, I'm 17, turning 18 in September."

He was silent for a second.

"So your still in school?" he asked.

"Um yea. "

"Ohh that's cool, well here imma give you my number. "

"Ok."