Chapter 17

A whole month has went by. August and Myracle kept there distance. They try their best to ignore each other. But she lowkey miss him and so does he. Myracle and Marquez still talk, but she let him know that he's in the friend zone and will stay there for a while.
--------
August POV.
-
"Aye , party at trey house tonight at 9:30 , bring somebody witchu, no lames! " said a forwarded text I got from Chris.
"Ight I'll be there." I texted back.
-
I guess I could really use this, I ainn had no actually party time in a while , plus I might find me some cute ass chick at this party, never know. But you know what'll be better than so random? Myracle.
-----
Yana POV.
-
I heard there's gonna be this bomb ass party tonight at treys house, and to invite somebody. y'all already know, I'm going and my bitch MiMi comin too.. right after I ask her.
-
*phone call*
"Hello?"
"Wassuuuuppp?!"
"Hey yanaaa." i laughed.
"Whatchu doing tonight ?" I asked.
"I ainn have nothin planned, why wassup?"
"I wantchu to come to this party with me, tonight at 9:30 so be ready. "
"Hol up, you asking me or tellin me?" She asked with a giggle.
"However you take it, anyway just be ready. "
"Yana, remember last time when we went to a party?" I was silent for a second.
"Yea, but don't worry it's at trey house."
"Oh, who all gone be there? " She asked. I rolled my eyes.
"Niggahh, I don't know!" She laughed.
"Alright, come pick me up then, I'll tell you when I'm ready. "
"Ight, bye. "
*phone call over*
-
*Hours later.*
MiMi POV.
-
Me and august haven't been talking, I thought that I could go to the next level with Marquez but even tho I wasn't ready for august , I really miss him. I miss hanging out with him and coming over to my house. But it's all on the low. Anyways, I'm getting ready for this party tonight that Yana told me about. It better be fun, cause if not I'm leaving. I was picking out my clothes for tonight. (Hers and august outfit in the picture. )
-
*phone call*
"Helluh?" I frowned once I heard a male voice.
"Who is this?" I asked.
He laughed. "You called me, this is august. " I heard a female voice in the background.
"Oh my bad, wrong number. " I said then I hung up. I meant to call Yana, but guess I presses the wrong contact. After that I called Yana, and made sure it was her I told her I was ready.
----
"Hey." I said getting into her car.
"Hey boo, you look gawgeouss. " She said looking at my outfit. I chuckled.
"Thanks babe. " She then pulled of and we were on our way to the party. We pulled up and it was hella packed. We stepped out the car , and all eyes were on us. Trey came walking out the house. "Aye wassup, glad y'all made it. " He said giving us hugs. "Yea, you know we couldn't miss this , you always be throwing them turnt parties. " Yana said. he laughed. "Yea, that's true. " He said. I looked around. There was people out side on the porch smoking, some were leanin against their cars, just talking , and everybody else was in the house partying , dancing , and whatever else. We walked inside. "Aye, imma go to the bathroom." I told Yana. She nodded while still dancing to the beat playing in room. I walked over to trey. "Hey, where the bathroom?" I asked. "Upstairs , go down the hallway and turn right. "He said. I nodded and followed his directions. I was about to open the door, then august walked out. Damn, i didn't know he was gonna be here. I rolled my eyes. I moved to the side giving him some room so he could walk out. I didn't make eye contact with him not once. I then walked in the bathroom but he pulled my arm making me turn towards him. "Why are you ignoring me? " He asked. "let go of me, I have to use the bathroom. " I said trying to jerk my arm away but he had a strong grip on it. "Answer me. " He said. "August, your the one who walked out on me and said your done. Does that answer your question?" I asked. I then walked in the bathroom and slammed the door. I finished my business and washed my hands. I opened the door , then bam! August comes busting up in there like a buffalo closing the door and locking it. "August what are you doing ? Move!" I said trying to get by him. "Myracle I'm sorry for what I said the other day, I guess I'm jealous of seeing you with somebody else. " He said. I looked up at his eyes. "Ok, that's good to know. " I said still trying to get away. "That's all you got to say?!" He said almost yelling. " I mean, what else do you want me to say?" I asked. I looked up to his lips. OMG you don't know what I wanted to do. Next thing I know , our lips met. I kissed them back, and I was know siting in the counter. I cuped his face in my hands still kissing him. He rubbed his hands down my back to my ass. I lifted my head back. I then pulled back from the kiss. I looked him in his eyes in dis belief. "MiMi you okay in there?" Yana said from the other side of the door. My eyes grew wide. I jumped up off the counter. "Uh y-yea I'll be out in a minute. " I looked at august who had a smirk on his face. I mouthed him to be quiet. "Ok hurry up I'm getting lonely out here." she said. I chuckled. "Ok go on I'm coming. " I looked at august. "see what you did?" I whispered-yelled. He laughed then tried to kiss me but I dogded. I rolled My eyes, and walked out fixing my clothes. I looked to make sure no one was around to see both of us coming out the bathroom. Coast is clear. We the walked back to the party. He said he'll call me later. "Girl wth was you Doing in there?" She asked. "Um, I thought I started my period." I made up a lie. "Ohh." she said. Hot nigga came on and we started to do it. "Ayee." I looked across the room to see august staring at me, I smiled and kept dancing.
------------
Comment ! For a new chapter.
-
Vote ! For two new chapters.
-
-august wifeyy💕💍😈
( ^ but y'all already knew that. ☺️)