Chapter 22 : visitors

MiMi POV .
-
I don't know who called me but I don't have time for this childishness. Your probably wondering who did it sound like. Well, if you have ever saw the movie Scream and that girl kept getting prank called and the voice was like edited or what ever , well yea that's what it was like. I'm just going to let it go and continue on with my life. Yesterday when me and August got here my mom was gone and hasn't came back yet and August stayed the night, until I woke up and he was gone. I've called him over and over and he doesn't answer. I'm starting to get worried because he's gone, my moms gone and I'm home alone. I decide to get up and go take a shower. After a good 15 min hot shower I got out. I heard something from downstairs. I brushed it off, thinking it was probably my mom. I motioned my body up and put on some matching sweatpants and sweatshirt with some uggs. I checked my phone to see if I had any texts from August, Nothing. I heard something from downstairs, again. I went to the top of my steps. "mama." I called downstairs to see if it was her. no reply. I slowly walked down the stairs quietly and looked around all corners. I heard more shuffling in the kitchen. I immediately got scared considering I was unarmed. I peeped my head in to the kitchen see someone who looked quite familar. "Dad?"
--
Quick update, sorry I been REALLY busy and don't have time to update so sorry if there really short. I'll try to update more.
--
#alisnanation
- A.W 💍💕