TWENTY-TWO

Baby, let me be your man
So I can love you
And if you let me be your man
Then I'll take care of you, you
For the rest of my life, for the rest of yours
For the rest of ours

CAUTION
THIS CHAPTER IS 18+

I stood there, hand raised, ready to knock but I just couldn't do it. I huffed in annoyance with myself for the 30th time.

"Just do it, pussy." I whispered to myself.

I heard a snicker and I turned quickly. Jaxon was behind me, back leaning against the wall, trying to hide his amusement. He had a slight smile on his face and his eyes crinkled in laughter. However, a touch of sadness was still evident.

"How long have you been there?" I groaned.

"At least 15 minutes."

"And you didn't say anything?" I groaned. I pulled on the hem of my pajama shorts which were really short I might add.

"It was quite amusing," he smiled, his eyes sliding down to my exposed legs.

He was still in his tux, and damn. He looked good.

"You're an ass." I opened his bedroom door and walked in. I plopped down on his bed. He had a black comforter and black sheets. I made myself at home and climbed between the sheets.

"Silk," I smirked.

"What's so funny?" He asked as he walked in.

"Nothing." I felt my inner sex goddess giggle with excitement.

This ought to be good.

"So what brings you by my room? And what happened to your pretty dress?"

"I was ready to be out of it." I smiled.

"You avoided the first question." He turned his back to me as he began pulling his tie loose. I took the moment to slowly slide my shorts down. He took his jacket off and threw it on the dresser. I quietly slid my tank top down my shoulders and off my body. He turned and looked at me right as I stopped moving.

"Lyla?" He questioned.

"Come here," I whispered.

He walked to my side and sat down. I placed my hand on his and smiled at him.

"Are you still mad at me?" He asked.

I shook my head. "Shelia and I had a talk. Niccolai also told me what happened between you and her."

"So are we okay now?" He whispered, looking down at his hands.

"We're good." I smiled.

He looked at me, a smile making a way onto his face. "Lyla, I-" he began. I shook my head.

Not yet. Don't say the words yet.

"It's time," I whispered.

He looked at me, confusion contorting his features. I slowly leaned up and got on my knees. His silk sheets pooled around my ankles and gave way to my matching red silk lingerie set. His eyes ran down my body slowly, taking it all in. A groan left his mouth as he reached out and touched the silk on my body. He stood and I moved to him, wrapping my arms around his neck.

"Lance told you, didn't he?"

"About the silk? Yes."

He chuckled and grabbed my hips, pulling me tight against him.