Chapter 7 Getting to know him

I sat in the library and watched Loki for what seemed like hours. I never thought I would say this but the library was now boring. I mean I read every English book and even tried to read other books.

Finally I decided that I was going to try to get to know him.

"Uhh... Loki." I started "What books do you like to read?"

He looked at me and smirked then looked at his book again. Boy was I getting annoyed at the way he smirked.

"If you really want to know I enjoy reading spell books." He said not even looking up from his book.

I sat there for a minute then toyed with my hair. I tried to think of something to say or ask but nothing came to mind.

"Do you want to go to the garden for a walk?" I said desperate for something new to do.

He gave me a strange look but eventually agreed.

I sighed with relief. Not that I wanted to be alone with him but because I wanted something else to do.

As we walked to the garden we stayed silent. Once there I started to ask him some simple questions.

Afterwards he asked me how I ended up on Asgard. I told him everything because for some reason I felt like I could trust him.....with some things.

I learned that he enjoyed reading obviously and that his favorite color was green also obvious. His favorite family member was himself how was I not surprised and his favorite food was mint chocolate chip ice cream and chocolate.

We talked for a while and I felt better knowing more about him.

I found out that he looks adorable when he laughs but I did not tell him obviously.

As the sun began to set and I grew sleepy. I put my head on his lap and fell into a deep and comfortable sleep.

———————————————————————

Sorry it was so short! If you see any grammar or spelling mistakes please tell me. Also sorry it took me so long to publish this chapter I have been very busy!