Chapter 9 I master the elemants (more like they master me)

"What you reading?" He asked as if he knew I was not really reading at all.

I quickly look at the cover and realize I can not understand it. He smirked and sat in the chair across from me.

Finally I gathered up the courage and began my apology, "Sorry about what happened a while ago." I finally managed.

He looked at me and shrugged [again with the shrugging]. We sat there in silence when alarms started to go off.

Loki immediately stood up and ran up to me.

"If you do not want to die." He said deadly calm "Take of these bracelets."

Freaked out I unclipped them and he teleported away. Then half a second later he appeared beside me again grabbed me by my waist and teleported again.

We appeared in his bedroom and in a quiet voice he told me to stay put.

When he was gone I knew I had to follow him. I rushed out of his room and straight outside. The first thing I heard was war cries and screaming.

Suddenly I had a flashback of what happened the day I was kidnapped,

I wake up to the sound of screams. I check on my family only to find them dead on the front porch. Screaming fills my ears. I try to escape it all and instead find dark elves. Then they kidnapped me and forced me into slavery.

The night I saw the mother and infant be torn apart. The child cries so hard and I can't stand it. Poor thing.

Why is it always the innocent that die first?

I could feel my eyes start to close but immediately forced them open. I could not fall asleep in the middle of a battle.

I dragged myself behind some trees and watched. I looked to see that Mr.Wrinkly Grape was leading the army...OF DARK ELVES!!

I stumbled backwards. How could this be?
Why did it have to be me!?

I silently prayed that Steve, Joe, and Bob were not here. To my disgust they were. My heart thumped loudly. I could not go back into slavery I just couldn't.

I had to help defeat Thanos and the dark elves but how? I thought for a second then gave up. Why did I have to be a mortal? I was no help at all.

Emotions raged through me anger, despair, sadness, and most of all I was alone and scared. I felt myself burn but at the same time I was cold.

Suddenly A stream of fire and waster burst out of either hand. I had powers.....actual powers!!
I nearly shouted with joy but then I remembered the battle. I had to help.

I back to the edge of the forest and gathered up strength. At first it did not work then I realized I needed to concentrate on my emotions.

Suddenly the dark elves on my half were either burned or floating. Then I tried to see if I could control the plants and Earth and it worked.

Only then did I realize that everyone had dropped their weapons and was starring at the dark elves that were in the path of my powers.

Immediately the dark elves retreated and all of Asgard rejoiced. Then they started to look for the source of their victory.

Suddenly I felt dizzy. Half of me was burning and the other half freezing. I started to cough and sneeze as if pollen had infested my nose and throat. I could not feel my body anymore and I fainted.

———————————————————————

Hope you liked this chapter. Please tell me what you think. If you see any grammar or spelling mistakes please tell me I would love to fix them! 😇