Chapter 11 The Garden of Seasons

We appeared in a garden. It was covered in gold,diamonds, rubies, and quartz.

I looked at Loki. Was he serious? This was the most beautiful place ever.

"Loki..." I began, but I could not think of a word to describe how I felt.

"This is the garden of seasons." He said looking at me.

I started to walk around. The air felt so free and full of life. The flowers looked like real jewels. Everything seemed to come to life.

He tugged on my sleeve and I turned around and saw a crystal pound. I walked knew it and the water seemed to move closer.

How peculiar, I thought. Then I remembered I was a elemental, the elements responded to me.

Loki laid out a blanket (I wonder when he had time to get it.) We sat there and starred off into the pound.

Suddenly it began to snow. I nearly screamed, I had not seen snow in forever, it seemed so alien. I immediately stuck out my tongue and caught the snowflakes.

When Loki saw me he looked very confused. Then I nudged him and he stuck out his tongue, except when they fell on his tongue he he yelped.

I started to laugh and he turned to glare at me.

"That was not funny." He said barely containing a smile himself.

"Oh yes it was." I said "You know very well that it was."

Once we finished laughing I asked if we could see the other seasons, so Loki got up and we began walking. As we walked I noticed that the fallen snow looked like the most pure diamonds I have ever seen.

Then there were suddenly red, yellow, and orange leaves everywhere. Some of the leaves even appeared to be ruby.

I smiled and then reached out to touch the leaves. I felt the wind whistle as I brought it up.
The leaves felt cool and almost soft.

Then suddenly I felt my feet leave the ground. I gasped but soon my body was relaxed. Loki looked up at me and smiled, a kind, warm smile.

I then commanded the wind to carry me down and it did. I sat down on a low tree branch for a while, then I decided I wanted to check out the rest of the seasons.

Next we stopped by Spring. Light dew cover quartz and flowers blossomed everywhere.

At that point picking a favorite season was impossible. How could I pick? They were all beautiful and unique in their own way.

With every step I took I left a trail of flowers. It was amazing. I laid down in a bed of flowers and felt a cool sensation. I could feel myself drifting of to sleep, but before I did I got up and shook myself awake I could not be falling asleep when I still had to look at one more season.

I started to walk with Loki close behind me into Summer. I felt the temperature rise almost instantly.

The trees had fresh fruit on them and I suddenly had a longing for watermelon.

I silently commanded water to come over here and instead of a little bit of water coming gallons of water came and got Loki and I drenched.

I burst out laughing and Loki looked amused.

"Well at least I'm not hot anymore." I said grinning.

"Well not hot." Said Loki "But extremely wet!"

We sat there and laughed. The Loki quickly disappeared and then reappeared with the blanket we had left in Winter.

We sat there, talked, and laughed. I grabbed a peach off a peach tree and began to munch away. Loki ate a few cherries but spent most of his time laughing and teasing me.

"If only you had an apple you would be a true pig." He said once.

I looked at him and lightly hit him on the shoulder.

As the day went on I grew tired so I leaned me head on his shoulder and fell into a deep, soothing sleep.

———————————————————————

Hope you all liked this chapter! If you are confused I am referring to the seasons as places in this chapter. Please leave any comments or questions you have! And if you see a grammar or spelling mistakes I would love to fix it. 🌷🍁🌞⛄️