Chapter 20 One last battle and many tears

When I woke up people were around me all looking shaken.

"H-how are you Melody?" Frigga asked sounding extremely worried. "Are you feeling alright?"

"I-I am-think I am fine." I replied shaking my head, "I just had a...nightmare."

Everyone looked sympathetic and nodded their heads encouraging me to go one. But it was to hard...to shameful.

When I didn't say anything Frigga went on. "If it was okay would you mind describing how you felt?"

I nodded and began, "I felt...sad, angry, and unloved, but before that I felt as if...all the magic was leaving my body and was being replaced with...evil magic."

Everyone looked at me startled, but when I looked at Odin he looked guilty. I felt confused for a second but shrugged the idea off.

Suddenly Loki was on top of me...sobbing.
"Are you okay? Y-you were breathing heavily for a second and then it was as if the breath was knocked out of you!"

He went on and on about how worried he was and I put my hand on his shoulder.

"I am fine, but thank you for checking on me." I said smiling.

He nodded and then hugged me again before backing away.

———————————————————

A few days later when I was aloud to leave the infirmary I suddenly felt anything but good. I started to have more and more nightmares all based on my first one.

Elizabeth asked me what was wrong and I snapped at her. She looked very hurt but dropped it.

I basically snapped at everyone from that point on and everyone started to back away from me.  

As time passed I felt alone and stressed. It was as if my dream was coming true. Tears started to fall from my eyes at the thought.

Because of this I went out side and tried to calm my nerves. I burnt parts of the forest and made the lands have deep droughts.

Finally when Odin had enough he marched up to me. "Melody stop this nonsense or I will have no choice but to throw you in the dungeons!" He commanded.

At this something in me seem to burst and a sent a stream of...everything at Odin. But sadly before it hit him he started to yell for backup.

I saw Odin hit the grown bruised and bloody and I felt no pity.

Guards started rushing at me and I easily took them down. What are doing Melody? A voice in my head asked. These people took care of you and now you are destroying them. Well then they hurt me! A stronger voice said. So I continued to send blasts of energy.

I saw as soldiers and staff fell to the ground, but none of them I knew-well except for Odin, but he doesn't count.

Then I saw Elizabeth, Thor, Frigga, and the warrior three but no Loki. I decided not to hurt them, but other then that I annihilated everything around me.

I watched as the royal palace burn and felt evil spread through my veins.

Asgard seemed to be in ruins and all the people were scattered around wounded, but still no Loki. Were is he?

Suddenly I felt someone's presence behind me. So I slowly turned around ready to blast whoever it was.

Then I saw him...I saw Loki and everything seemed to stop.  We looked at each other for what seemed like forever but then I blinked and then collapsed into his arms weeping.

He held me but did not say a word. Then he started to mumble kind, comforting words to me and I felt loved, I felt like I belonged.

I lifted my head up and kissed him. We both were surprised for a second but then Loki deepened it. When we broke apart I decided I was never going to leave his arms.

Then he pointed to...everything and whispered in my ear, "I think we should do something about this."

I looked at him and nodded. I knew that for now on I was going to be a strong leader...maybe even with Loki at my side.

————————————————————

I don't know about you guys but I had tears in my eyes when I wrote this. Don't worry I still have one or two more chapters and an epilogue! Please tell me what you think! I would love to hear you opinions! Thanks for sticking with me! 😑🙂