Chapter 21 A New Beginning

Loki and I started by myself lifting everyone so that we could get a look at them. Loki then went off to look for well people and I saw Elizabeth, Frigga, Thor, the warrior three, Sif, Hlin, Hœnir, and two more people I did not know that well.

Elizabeth was the first to get to me. She tackled me to the ground and hugged me so tight that I could hardly breathe.

Everyone else started to gather around me and they all asked me all sorts of questions.

After I filled them in we decided we needed to revise some others. To our luck, Mary (one of the two girls there) was a trained surgeon/doctor.

Samantha (the other girl) was a chemist so we had quite the team.

We saved nearly everyone, but the ones we could not save we managed to give the a nice funeral, but I still felt extremely guilty as I watched the bodies (on fire of course) drift away in the calm, silent sea.

Odin on the other hand had lost all of his memories so they decided I definitely needed my coronation sooner.

Then we all turned towards the palace and sighed. We got everyone together and got to work.

Two weeks later

Sooner then we thought the palace was even better then it was before (probably because Odin wasn't king).

We all decided to celebrate and we made are way to the new throne/ball room.

We all celebrated and laughed. It was wonderful! Loki and I caught up and shared some sarcastic remarks.

Then Ed Sheeran's Perfect started to play (why Asgardians knew who Ed Sheeran was I will never know) and Loki took me by the hand and stood up.

"Dance?" He asked wiggling his eyebrows.

"It would be my pleasure." I said trying not to laugh.

After a few songs Loki snapped his fingers and all the lights went off causing the room to become pitch black.

What is going on? I asked myself smiling.

Then I saw a road of lights and followed it noticing that Loki was no where in sight.

At the end of the bright road I fond myself in the garden of seasons.

Then I looked up and saw brilliant fire works that spelled out the words, Will you marry me? And then saw Loki kneeling before me, "It's only for the rest of your life!" He said grinning.

I immediately jumped into his arms, "Of course I will!"

I could hear clapping in the back ground but I did not care. I kissed Loki over and over again each time with more happiness then the other.

Joyfulness and pease swept over me. I would be with Loki for the rest of my life!

                                The End.

——————————————————

That was it! But don't worry there will be an Epilogue! I hope you all enjoyed this book! I would like to give a special thanks to RIPTimeless and Sherlock_strange221 ! I couldn't have done this without y'all!
Please tell me what you all thought!😇😅
                            Lots of love,
                              LokidaughterM