Chapter 2 You are my slave!!

I woke to the sound of voices and cries. Where could I be? I opened my eyes and saw that I was in a cage...surrounded by other cages...with people in them!!

Then I look up to see a dark elf standing in front of me.

" Good morning slave glad to see you are not dead just so you know you you are to call me Master or sir, nothing else, you understand." He says with a little too much enthusiasm.

All I can do is nod my head so that he can leave but of course he does not.

"You look strong maybe you could be a guard if you had the right training." He said as he opened the cage and grabbed me by my arms.

As we pass the other cages I could feel all the hungry stairs of the imprisoned people. I shudder and look down, this was going to be a long day.

As he dragged me I tried to think of ways to escape. Not many ideas came to mind so I was left with one choice.

————————————————————————

It has been almost a year and no one has yet to come and rescue me from this wretched place. So much for a plan.

I lay down and cry like I have done many times before yet it has changed nothing. Being a slave meant misery and pain. What hurt the most was the fact that I guarded (with a chaperone)
all the other cells and it hurt my heart.

I sat there and thought. It gets really dull when you sit around guarding and sleeping and occasionally eating.

I walked to the cell next to mine and peered in. What I saw surprised me. I saw a woman holding a small infant. The child was crying and the other guards came up to them and tore the child out of the mother's arm and I could feel the tears running down my face.

Suddenly I found my self shouting and telling the guards to stop. I felt a guard grab my arms and drag me away.

How could they hurt a child so young?

I look up to see that I am now in a darker cell... a colder one. I shudder. Did they expect me to stay here?

I look around and see that I am all alone. Why am I here? What could I possibly have done to be throne down here?

I sit and think. Was I talking out of turn? Well if I was I don't care I hated to see people suffer...unless they deserve it.

I sat there for a while till I heard a loud BAM!!! I look around again and see the door at the end of the hall rattle.

Suddenly it bursts open and I see soldiers walking in but not the dark elves...THEY WERE ODIN'S SOLDIERS!!!

They walked up to my cell. I looked up and saw them break open the door but instead of grabbing me ruffle the ask me to stand in a soft but commanding voice.

I stood without a moments hesitation. If he was offering me freedom I was not going to turn that down.

I followed the through the midst of what looked like a war and stayed in their shadow.

When we reached the outside they told me to get on the horse for they were going to ride to Asgard!

———————————————————————-

Hope this was good! Sorry if there were any grammar or spelling mistakes it is my first time. Please leave comments on what you think!😄