another date

"Ben, there's a party tonight if you wanna come with." Rami said before heading off with Lucy.

"Oh, umm." I chuckled to myself, my hand rested on the back of my neck

"You good?" Roger came over.

"Yeah! Rami just invited me to a party but Ad has an idea for a date tonight." I shrugged.

"So she wears the pants in this relationship?"

"Shut up," I laughed and shook my head. "We aren't even a thing yet. We're both testing the waters but hoping something happens."

"So make a move." He wiggled his eyebrows and nudged my shoulder.

"No..I'm gonna see how this date goes tonight then I'll more than likely ask her out."

"You're a smart boy. Also Brian brags about how you're respectful of Adeline."

"Why would I not be?" I grabbed a water bottle. "She's a woman. She deserves respect, I do too but I'm not gonna be a cocky guy and demand it." I shrugged.

"Speaking of Adeline..." Roger nodded in her direction.

I turned and saw her walking our way, again looking as beautiful as ever.

(Credit to creator of this photo)

"Hey." She smiled and waved at me.

"Hey beautiful." I watched as she blushed and her head went down.

She kept walking until she found Brian. "Daddy's girl." Roger nudged me bicep.

"Stop." I started laughing. "I wonder what her idea is for this date."

"I'm gonna go see what it is." Before I could stop Roger, he was already close to Ad.

Shooting wrapped up two hours later, and Adeline was there the whole time.

"Hey!" I ran over to her and wrapped my arms around her.

"Hey." She smiled up at me. "So I saw you kissing a costar." She scrunched up her face.

"All part of the act, cutie. No feelings there, all feeling here." I winked and kissed her forehead.

"Oh baaarf!" Gwilym And Joe watched from a distance. I didn't look at them, but held up my middle finger.

"Don't listen to them. So, anyways, about this date tonight, what are we doing?"

"You'll see I said."

"What do I need to wear?"

"Casual. You can wear sweats and a hoodie for all I care. It's nothing fancy."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes. It's probably best if you do."

"Umm..?" I chuckled.