a break

For the past week, I haven't seen Ben. Now I am glad that I haven't seen him everyday because for one that would make me feel attached to the guy. It would also get to be a lot hanging out every single day. I think we'd get sick of each other, I know I'd get sick of him. It's nothing against him, it's just I enjoy me time. I want me time.

I decided since I didn't have a single thing to do today, that I'd go to the set and see what the guys are up to.

I made the boys cookies before I left, because I felt it was necessary. The drive over was boring and uneventful.

"Hey!" I was greeted by Allen, who was playing Paul.

"Hey!" I smiled and hugged him. "Cookie?" I reached out my arm and offered him a cookie.

"Yes! Thank you love." He smiled and took a chocolate chip one.

"You're welcome. Do you know where the boys are?" He turned and pointed at a huge white structure.

"Shooting Live Aid."

"Thank you, have a good one!" I waved and walked over. I noticed my dad smiling and being a proud dad. "Hi dad." I approached and hugged him.

"Hey darling. You brought cookies!" He helped himself, then Rog came over.

"You have to wait till Christmas Eve thank you very much, Santa."

"You're very cruel." He stuck his tongue out at me, then took a cookie anyways.

"Learned from the best, Rog." I winked.

After the music stopped, the called it quits for a little while. I noticed Ben in his wig and costume, and it made me feel a little weak at the knees. I don't know if it was because the costume made him look so good or if it was the wig that did the trick.

I was talking with Lucy when I heard someone call my name. "Ad!!" I turned and saw Ben running over. "Hi love." He hugged me tightly.

"Hey Benny."

"You look ravishing today."

"Ben, it's an over sized t-shirt and some leggings."

"You always look good." He shrugged. I looked over and saw Lucy give us a smirk.

"Well thank you. I don't know if this wig of yours or the costume makes you more attractive." I said in a sarcastic tone, although I wish it were a joke.

"Wig." Ben nodded and twirled the ends like a schoolgirl. "So what do we have here?"

"Cookies." I smiled and offered him some. "Take a couple."

"Guys!! Ad brought cookies!" Rami and Joe came over, Gwilym wondered over a minute later.

"I go on a two hour break in about ten minutes, would you like to go out?"

"As long as you wear the wig."

"Wish I could, love."

"Aw shucks."

"I'll make a deal, I won't wear the wig, but I'll take you out on a proper date after I get done shooting today." He looked me in the eye.

"I'd like that. What are we doing on your two hour break?"

"We can take these cookies to my trailer, listen to music, and chill out."

"I like the sound of that."

When they called for the break, I followed Ben to his trailer. "It's a little messy."

I saw this clothes thrown on a small couch, shoes scattered on the floor, and that's the only mess I actually saw.