down the road

This is just a filler chapter!! There's another chapter coming very sooooon!

I woke up in bed alone. I could've sworn Adeline was her with me. I sat up and looked around. I decided to just text her, make me feel better at least.

B: good morning love
A: good morning my benny♥️
B: I could've sworn you stayed over last night?
A: you fell asleep on my shoulder because you had a headache. I had to come downtown to the studio, per dad. I would've woken you up but you looked too peaceful and wasn't going to be rude
B: ahh, so what did your dad need you to come in early for?
A: well..umm Benny?
B: yes love?
A: that's a wrap on BoRhap. They're editing it right now. They've set up a premiere in London and LA for the movie already. You're a part of something much more than a movie

I leaned against the headboard and thought about what was to come. This movie was already one of the most anticipated of the year. I couldn't believe it was a wrap already. We knew we called that yesterday, but hearing that we had premiere for this movie already.

B: that's insane
A: it is, but I gotta get back to work😘

I got up and showered. I wrapped the towel around my waist and went downstairs to grab some pants and a shirt from the dryer. I opened the dryer and noticed nothing was in there. "What..the?" I huffed and looked around. I looked at the rack near where I was and saw my clothes hanging up. I didn't do it.

"Ad.." I sighed and smiled as I grabbed jeans and a white shirt.

I continued and got ready for the day.

A: looky who I'm with right now!

B: hey that's my man!! Not yours! Also, he's being rude by talking on the phone 🙄A: he invited me out, you dork

A: he invited me out, you dork. Blame him! Dad and Rog are also here. They're hinting something but won't tell me what 🙄
B: laaaaaaaame. Hey! Since ourrrrrr six months is coming up, wanna plan something?
A: absolutely, duh!
B: it six months right? Filming started mid-July, it's now mid-January, we got together early August..early February would be our six months!
A: look at you doing math😍
B: watch it missy
A: what do you wanna do?
B: let me think of something..I wanna surprise you!

I had a plan already. I've been thinking about it for a good week now. But for now, I needed to go meet Gwil.

"Hey mate." He smiled. "So, plan for six months?" We decided to go out for lunch and just hang out. It's been a long time since we got to do that.

"Yeah, she might think I'm a prick though." Gwilym gave me a confused look.

"It's a great plan." I then explained it all in detail, and he nodded.

"She might hate you, but I think she'll find it cute after awhile."

"I hope so. Like I bought this and everything. I want it to be perfect." I slid a ring box on the table. "And no, I'm not proposing. It's just a promise ring."

"May I?" He opened the box. "She'll love it mate."

We began talking about BoRhap. Rami and Lucy. Gwilym and his girlfriend. Brian and Roger.

"How was it in a mini skirt?" He laughed as we left the restaurant.

"One wrong move and I felt like everything would just fall out." We began laughing loudly.

Gwilym and I hung out for the rest of the day, before I got a text from Ad.

A: are you busy?
B: I'm just with Gwil, why? What's up babe?
A: nothing, I was just see what you were doing.
B: what's going on? I know you. Now spill it
A: I'm just tired and bored and lonely and I miss you. That's all. Have fun with Gwil though babe💕

"Hey, wanna hang out later this week? Maybe we could go get outfits for the BoRhap premiere coming up?" We walked to our vehicles.

"Yeah! We can get Joe too."

"Alright, well see you later this week." I waved and got into my car. I drove home first to change into some sweats and a hoodie. I slipped my tennis shoes back on and drove over to Adeline's.

B: is your door unlocked?
A: why?

I gently turned the handle and opened the door. I shut and locked it behind me before slipping my shoes off and making a B-line for Adeline's bedroom.

"Hello love." I smiled as I saw her laying there in a hoodie, under the covers, looking warm.

"Hey Benny." She closed her eyes and smiled.

"Mind if I join?" I ruffled my hair a bit.

"I've got another side that's not taken." She threw the covers back for me. I crawled up next to her and cuddled her in. "You could've stayed with Gwil."

"Nah, I hung out with him for a while. Now it's time for you and me to be together." I pulled her into a hug and kept kissing her cheek. "You know, you should start locking your door before more weird guys like me come in." We both started laughing.

"The only other weird guy that would come in would be Joe." She gave me a look.

"Of course you'd say him. I was think him too though." I kissed her cheek and cuddled her in tighter.

"Hey, I love you." She smiled.

"Hey, I love you too..loser." I stuck my tongue out.

"You can sleep on the couch then." She closed her eyes and turned the other way.

"Nah.." I began tickling her sides. "I like it right here."

She kept gasping and laughing. "S-Stop!" She continued to laughing.

"Alright, alright. I'm gonna fall asleep in like ten minutes though. Your bed is super comfortable."

"You're welcome." She cleared her throat and laid there.

"So, this year's gonna be a big one, huh?"

"For you, of course." I could sense her smiling.

"Ehh, for you too. For us." I closed my eyes and smiled.

"If you say so, goofball."