the house party (part 2)

I found Joe in the corner with two beers in his hand. "For you, my friend."

"Thanks Champ." I took a drink and started talking about filming next week.

Joe had my full attention until she walked in. She wore a gorgeous black dress that hugged her curves and she looked absolutely beautiful. "What's her name?" I cut Joe off on accident.

"Adeline, I believe." I admired her before she made her way over to Gwilym.

A bit of jealousy hung over me. I tried to focus on Joe, but I just couldn't. Her and Gwilym hugged and I wish that was me. There's just something about her that intrigues me.

A few moments later, Gwilym and I made eye contact, I gave a small smile. He did the same, then when back to talking with Adeline.

"We want to thank every single one of you for coming and being a part of this huge project. It means the world to not only myself and Roger, but to John and most importantly, Freddie." Brian had looked extremely proud in this moment. "Without you guys, this movie wouldn't even be possible. Thank you to the crew who will help us from the beginning the end of this movie journey. Most importantly, thank you to Rami, Joe, Gwilym, and Ben for accepting these roles and putting forth such amazing efforts to grow to where we all are now. Even if we lied about our abilities."

"Ben." Roger scoffed, then smirked.

"You're welcome!" I shouted out and held up my beer.

Brian wrapped up his speech, and Joe said he was going to look for some food. I nodded and went over to Rami. "Hey mate." I smiled.

"Hey!" Him and Lucy were standing in a corner with a couple of other people.

"How's the party treating you?"

"Good! Me and Lucy are talking more." We sort of got to walking and ended up in the kitchen to see Adeline and Brian hugging.

"Hello." Rami introduced himself.

Word cannot describe how badly I wanted to do that, but I got nervous around her. I had butterflies in my stomach.

Brian chimed in and asked us to help carry snacks out for him. Without hesitation, I sat down my drink, so did Rami, and we grabbed the bowls. As I walked by her, I felt the butterflies going crazy.

"You like her." Rami smirked.

"So what." I shrugged.

"She's very pretty! And Brian's daughter." I looked over to see her set down a bowl and Gwilym reach for it, but she grabbed his wrist. It seems serious what she was telling them.

We made slight eye contact and a shade of red flushed over her face. She let go of Gwilym's wrist, and he did something he regretted just from the looks of it.

Adeline disappeared just a moment later. I sighed and noticed Joe was behind me now.

"I think she likes you." He said before biting into a chip.

"I don't know."

Joe and I stood there and talked for a little while before everyone started to leave from the looks of it. The clock read 10:32pm and I was a little buzzed. The guys had left, and there was only me, Roger, and two producers left.

I saw Adeline standing at the kitchen counter by herself. She swirled something in her glass. I tried to make my way through to the kitchen.

"Doing alright?" Roger headed towards me.

"Yeah, I'm just a little buzzed." I chuckled.

"Do you need a ride home?" He raised an eyebrow.