lucky

Adeline sat next to me with her hand in mine while we landed in Italy. She slept most of the flight, and I replied to emails and read the script of a new movie I got an offer to be in.

"Mmm." I heard her groan and look over at me.

"Tired still?" I got a nod.

"You can sleep at the hotel." I brought my left hand to her cheek and pulled her close to kiss the top of her head.

"Take a nap with me?"

"After I finish reading this script I'm going to have to."

"Script for what?"

"I got a movie offer. Don't worry about it just yet love."

We got off the plane and immediately went to baggage claim. As we stood there for a moment, I noticed Adeline had gotten so close to me. I looked down at her.

"What's wrong love?" I felt very concerned for her safety at that moment.

"People just keep taking pictures of us..well you more than anything but.." I looked around where people were staring and taking photos.

I wrapped my arm around her shoulder. "Don't worry about them babe.." I grabbed our luggage and pulled both of our suitcases, no matter how many times Adeline objected.

"Please." I looked over at her. "I feel apart from you and they're still semi-following us.." I gave her a smile and stretched my arm out.

"Thank you." Her hand intertwined with mine a moment later. "I just wanted to hold your hand."

"Well its a good thing I think you're cute." I gave her hand a squeeze.

I snaked my arm around her waist as we got to the taxi and drove to the hotel.

"I'm sorry."

"For what, Benny?"

"You were uncomfortable."

"So? I had you there." She smiled. "We're going to have so much fun here." She laughed and looked out the window.

"It's evening time, so should we get some dinner then head to bed after dropping our luggage off?"

"I don't see why not." Ad stretched and laid on me once more. I don't blame her for being tired.

I went ahead and made special arrangements at a restaurant, even though she paid for the trip. I wanted to treat her since she did this.

I opened our hotel door and let Adeline in first. Her first motion was to flop down on the bed.

"I don't wanna moooooove." She groaned, face down.

"We have reservations for dinner so we have to gooooooo." I mocked and put our suitcases in the corner.

"We do?"

"I made them. I thought it would be the least I could do to help out with this trip."

@benhardy: "beautiful isn't it?" -ad "huh?" -me "I said beautiful isn't it?" - ad "sorry

@benhardy: "beautiful isn't it?" -ad "huh?" -me "I said beautiful isn't it?" - ad "sorry..I was distracted by you.." -me

@joe_mazzello: STOP IT ADORABLE

The next few days were fairytale like. I like to reminisce with the pictures I took of an angel.

@benhardy: good morning!! 👑🐝 gosh, she's sweet like our pancakes😉

@benhardy: my saucy lady! Sorry..that got a little cheesy 😉

@joe_mazzello: GAAAAAGGGGIINNNGGG

@benhardy: I saw a REAL mermaid. REAL. 🧜🏼‍♀️

@joe_mazzello: what a loser 🙄
- @benhardy: @joe_mazzello watch yourself. I'll slap you with me tail
- @joe_mazzello: @benhardy YESSSSSS DO IT IM READY

"Tonight's our last night here before we have to get back to reality." Adeline sighed as she laid next to me.

"Wanna make the most of it?" She shrugged.

"What the hell." She laughed and I threw the blankets over us.

————————-
I have an idea for the next chapter so I turned this into a filler 😂😂