breakfast

I'll admit. I tried to fix breakfast, but I ended up breaking egg yolks, burning toast, and just making a mess.

I sighed and leaned again the counter after doing the dishes and cleaning my mess.

B- Would it be just as acceptable to just taaaake Ad out to breakfast? I cannot cook worth anything.

G- Brian said that's perfectly fine. Had to ask him mate. He knows her better than she knows herself.

B- tell him I said thank you. I'll be on set later today.

G- see you then!

I stood there before creeping upstairs to see if Adeline was awake, she wasn't entirely asleep.

"Hey Ad?"

"Yeah?" She stretched out which resulted with her back popping.

"Would you, maybe, like to go out to breakfast? It's my treat." I smiled shyly while she glanced over at me.

"I'd love to." She smiled. "Give me ten minutes." She threw the covers off of her and sat up.

I had to admire her. She was like a piece of art. Beautiful, precious, and fragile.

"Enjoying yourself?" She laughed before opening her closet door.

"Oh-uh-I'm-I-"

"You're okay." She shook her head and tossed some jeans and a tee on her bed. "I have to get dressed now."

"I'll go." I nodded and shut the door.

Way to go, make an idiot out of yourself.

I stood in the living room and looked at the tour pictures.

"Ready?" She stood next to me.

"Yeah! Do you mind if we stop by your dad's so I could get my car? I'd feel better knowing that I was driving you around." I smiled down at her.

"That's fine." She returned the favor.

"So what does today bring for Ben Hardy?" She asked as we made our way to Brian's.

"Just film some more. Take a nap because I didn't get a lot of sleep."

"I'm sorry about that. You could've said something. I would've shared."

"No no!! I couldn't ask that of you. Also I sort of tried to make you breakfast but it failed on me..so I did clean up my mess and did your dishes. I can replace what I wasted if you'd like."

"Ben..no. It's alright. That was very sweet of you." I watched as a sweet smile was glued on her face. "You're amazing, you know that?"

"Why do you say that?"

"We barely know each other and you've let me cry on your shoulder, you helped me, and you even tried to cook for me and did my dishes."

"And that makes me amazing?"

"You're not amazing I take that back. You're a gentleman." She pulled into Brian's driveway.

"Why thank you."

"Did you need a change of clothes?"

"Gwilym's here. He has a duffle bag of mine with some clothes." I ran inside to find Gwilym and Brian going over scripts.

"Duffel bag mate?" Gwilym perked up, I nodded. "Dining room table."

"Thank you!!" I ran into the bathroom and changed. "You're the man! I'll see you guys later!" I shoved my phone and wallet into my back pockets before getting the key to my car out.