rami's party

"Would you want to go to Rami's party tonight?" Ben asked from the stylist chair while he got his makeup done for I Want To Break Free, and it was the last day shooting that.

It's been a week since Ben stayed the night at my place. Yes, things happened.

"I mean, I don't really party but I'll go with you."

"I just don't want you to feel uncomfortable."

"I won't. I'll just feel..odd?"

"Let me know around 7?"

"I will." I smiled and watched his makeup artist put lip gloss on him.

"I hate this." He said through gritted teeth.

"Hate Roger." I smirked.

I watched them finish filming and even Joe smacking Ben's butt while he laid on top of Joe.

"Are we partying tonight?" Ben asked as we walked to his trailer.

"Yeah we can."

"Are you sure? We don't have to if you don't want to."

"I'm sure. I wanna be around you tonight. I missed you." I shrugged.

We both went home and got ready. Before I knew it, Ben was at my door. "Rea-wow." He bit his lip.

"Stop." I laughed and shut my door. I adjusted everything then we headed for Rami's party.

"I didn't think Rami knew so many people..." Ben said as we walked from the car to the front door.

"Hello!" Rain greeted us at the door.

"Hey, there's so many people here." Ben laughed.

"It's amazing! Make yourselves at home. Looking good by the way, Adeline." He winked.

"Oh..uhh thanks." I gave him a slight smile.

"Want a drink?" Ben gripped my hand tightly as we walked through crowds of people.

"Yes please."

"Okay, stay right here." He gave me a stern look before I nodded and he turned away, and I lost him to the crowd.

Within a minute, a guy made eye contact with me and I just looked away before scanning around to see if Ben was close.

"Hey pretty girl." This guy stood next to me.

"Hello." I tried to give off every signal that I wasn't interested.

"Come here alone?" Before I knew it, I saw Ben walking between to people with two red solo cups in his hands.

"Nope." I smiled when Ben and I made eye contact.

"Who's this?" Ben tried to say it as quiet as possible.

"I don't know." I shrugged my shoulders and kept my focus on Ben. He snaked an arm around my waist and pulled me close.

"So you were talking with my girl?" Ben questioned.

"Ah, so she didn't come alone." He rolled his eyes and walked away.

"Thank god." I sighed and took a drink.

After about an hour, Ben had drank a lot and was drunk. I was walking around with him, he was showing me off, but something seemed off.

I sat at the kitchen island after a while. My eyes scanned the room for Ben, I saw him every once in a blue moon it seemed like.

"Where's Ben?" Lucy sat next to me.

"Out there somewhere." I shrugged

"You're not with him? How come?"