a proper date for my lady

I walked around downtown with Joe  and Gwilym trying to find some flowers for me to bring to Adeline.

"Mix different roses together." Joe stopped and picked up an assortment of roses.

"Maybe try the pale pink and red roses." Gwilym suggested standing next to me. We watched as Joe mixed the two colors in. "Want me to ask Bri?"

"I guess.." I bit the inside of my cheek.

"Now we wait." Gwilym sighed and looked around. "So what exactly are you guys doing?"

"I'm picking her up and taking her to a nice dinner. Maybe go on a short walk after that."

"How romantic." Joe teased.

"Hey I really like her. I really really do."

"Bri said that's perfect. She'll love it." Gwilym showed me the text that stated:

"That's perfect ! She'll love it ! Bri"

"He's precious." I laughed and helped Joe make the rose bouquet.

I walked over and had it wrapped before walking back over to the boys.

"What do I need to do now?" I held up the flowers.

"We can go back to yours, help you get ready, and send you on your way."

"God we're such girls." Joe did a hair flip motion and shoved himself through me and Gwilym.

"Watch yourself diva." Gwilym followed Joe.

After returning to my flat and putting the roses on the counter, I turned to the boys. "What do I wear?"

"Something simple. Jeans, white dress shirt tucked in." Gwilym spoke up first.

"Take Gwilym's advice. Fashion icon." Joe rolled his eyes.

"This?" I changed and walked out to the living room to show the guys.

"Perfect! You have like thirty minutes." Joe gave me a time check.

"I'm nervous. I actually have a bad feeling."

"You'll be fine!" Gwilym laughed. "I think I'm gonna head home. Good luck mate." He gave me a hug before leaving.

"I'm staying here for the night but if you bring her home, Benny, just warn me."

"I'm don't think that'll happen on a first date."

"Things happen. I'm gonna get something to eat." Joe shot up from the couch and made his way to the kitchen.

"I'm gonna go ahead and leave. Have a good impression on her. Make sure to clean up any messes you make." I grabbed my keys, wallet, and flowers.

"GO GET'EM TIGER!" Joe appeared with a half eaten sandwich in his left hand and his mouth full.

"I'll try." I laughed and shook my head as I walked to my car.

Ben: hey, I'm on my way over..unless you're not ready. I hope I'm not toooo early..
Ad: no you're fine!! I'm almost ready, you can come over😊 I am at my dads, fyi
Ben: okay, I'll be over in ten xx

I let out a sigh of relief and headed over to Brian's.

Upon arriving, I noticed Brian, Rodger, and Adam standing outside talking. I'm assuming about a tour.

"Hey Ben! What're you doing here?" Rodger lit up. He smirked when he saw the roses. "Ahh, I see. Atta boy!!"

"Stop." I laughed before greeting Brian and Adam.