Five

The next morning, people had noticed that Baekhyun was smiling at Yoongi a lot, clutching a stress ball.
Yoongi didn't pay any attention, only waving in response sometimes.
"What's the deal with Baekhyun?"Hoseok suddenly asked.
"H-His friend told me to give a stress ball to him so I did."
"Hey Yoongi, catch."Baekhyun tossed Yoongi's pills to him.
"T-Thanks Baek!"
Now, all four of the boys had their pills.
They looked at Jeongguk, who opened his bottle for them.
They crushed their pills up so they were basically just powder, and dusted them into Jeongguk's banana milk.
Jeongguk smiled at them, looking at the bottle, and closing the lid.
He shook the bottle, mixing the pill dust, before he opened it again and took a gulp of it.
Hoseok took a sip of his water.
That's all Hoseok ever had.
Yoongi got up and walked outside, causing the other four to follow curiously.
He took a cigarette out, and lit it, putting it in his mouth. 
He sat down, facing away from the four, taking a switch blade out of his pocket.
One cut.
That would be it.
Hoseok saw, and he walked over, pulling the blade out of his hand. "Don't you dare."
Yoongi glanced up. "W-Why do you care?Y-You met me a few days ago!"
"You're too beautiful to have scars."Those words made everyone in the surrounding area pause and look at Jimin.
See, Jimin used to date Hoseok.
Jimin was pissed at those words. "Oh so you think some bitch you met 3 days ago is more beautiful than me?!"
"Oh god..."Hoseok gulped as Jimin went to hit him.
Yoongi pushed Hoseok behind him. "I-If you're gonna hit someone, hit me. I-I dunno what's wrong with you, but it's my fault you're annoyed at Hobi."
So, Jimin threw a punch.
A crowd formed as the Yoongi let Jimin beat him.
He felt resigned to it.
"PARK JIMIN!"Everyone looked over when they heard the psychiatrist who never yelled, Kim Namjoon, yell out. "GET OFF OF THEM!"He didn't know it was Yoongi until he got there.
He picked Yoongi up and took him to the med bay, a trail of blood dripping from Yoongi as they left.
Jimin was put in isolation for the rest of the day due to lashing out.