Nineteen

Taehyung sighed, walking into Jeongguk's office. "Kookie."
Jeongguk looked up at his hyungs voice, and smiled widely. "Hyung!"
"We have to talk about something."Taehyung looked him in the eyes, signalling he was serious.
Jeongguk's childish grin faded, and he nodded, getting up and walking over, the two walking out of the office together.
Taehyung's heart was pounding in his chest; he's surprised Jeongguk couldn't hear it.
"What did you wanna talk about hyung?"Jeongguk spoke up after two or three minutes, his hands in his pockets.
Taehyung sighed shakily, fidgeting with his hands. "I-I have to tell you, um, something important."
"Sure, what is it?"Jeongguk smiled as they came to a stop.
Taehyung looked down, before he looked into Jeongguk's eyes again. "I was talking to Hobi...he says that if I tell you what I'm gonna tell you, he'll tell Yoongi that he likes him. So, uh, I guess...um...I-I love you, Jeongguk. I have since you first came to this place. You're so...sweet and caring...you're such a perfect person...you help me every time I have an episode, even if it did almost k-kill you last time...I know you won't feel the same, and I know you probably don't wanna stay friends now that I've told you this...I'm sorry, I'll just go. I'm really sorry that I fell for you Kookie."He was about to quickly leave, when Jeongguk grabbed his wrist.
"Hey...Tae...I love you too. Did you really not notice?I thought I was being too obvious...I love you and all your little imperfections, I love your smile, your cute laugh, the way your nose scrunches up when you see something you don't like...even the moles you have that can turn into an elephant."Jeongguk smiled, snorting at the last comment he made. "Kim Taehyung, you are the most beautiful being on this earth, I would be a fool to not love you."
Taehyung was speechless, his face painted the same color as his hair, before he chuckled. "You've been taking notes from your dad with those words, haven't you?"
"He's a philosophy genius, sue me. That doesn't mean it isn't true."Jeongguk didn't let Taehyung respond this time, pulling him into a gentle kiss.