Three

By the time dinner swung around, Hoseok, Taehyung, Jimin and Jeongguk had managed to get Yoongi to speak a bit more.
They were currently sitting at the table, talking to each other, when Jeongguk suddenly sighed. "Right...after this week of me getting Yoongi settled, I won't be here much anymore..."
The four looked at him. "Hm?"
"Eomma wants me to start taking normal classes and Appa thinks that I should live my life...they don't know this, but you guys are my only friends. Yes, Yoongi, this includes you."
Yoongi was quiet as Jeongguk explained this, and then grinned his gummy smile, which made the others try not to 'aww'. "W-What if we made you loopy?"
"What?"
"D-Drugs can have wonderful affects, G-Ggukie. W-What if we just tampered with something and you would be classed slightly crazy?Y-You'd be able to stay."
Jeongguk looked at Yoongi. "Are you insane?"
"W-Why else would I be in this shithole, G-Gguk?I-I'm fuckin crazy!"
"...we can try...I don't wanna leave you guys..."
Yoongi grinned wider. 
Before they could continue talking, someone walked over.
"Kook, go give this to your mother alright?He's gonna kill me."The puple haired man gave something to Jeongguk.
"Okay Appa. Oh!Yoongi, this is my appa Namjoon!"
Yoongi dropped his fork at that name, and looked at Namjoon. "Y-You motherfucker."
"Hey dork."
"H-Hey fuckface."
"Um, small explanation would help?"Jimin blinked.
"My big brother."Yoongi pointed to Namjoon. 
"I hate admitting that."
Jeongguk nodded in understanding, then ran off.
"Here."Namjoon pushed a small notebook over to Yoongi. "I'm not gonna make you talk cause I know you hate that, so when you do group sessions with everyone just write what you wanna say down, alright?"
"...t-thanks, h-hyung."
"No problem. Now, I should probably go before I get caught. I'll talk to you later, Gummy Bear."
"B-Bye Dimple Boy."
Namjoon laughed and walked off.
Yoongi wasn't afraid to admit that he was glad Namjoon worked in this specific mental institution.

I'm on a fuckin roll