Six

Namjoon didn't leave his brothers side for days.
Yoongi hadn't woken up in 3 days and he was terrified.
Nobody had really spoken to Jimin after it.
Hoseok, Taehyung and Jeongguk spoke to him, but it was clear they were annoyed about what he did.
The three had went with Seokjin to check on Yoongi, and they noticed how broken Namjoon seemed.
"Appa?"Jeongguk frowned, walking over to him. "Is he any better?"
Namjoon shook his head. "He's been in the same state for three days, Gguk. I haven't seen him like this for years."
"Years?How many years are you talking, here?"Taehyung blinked.
"...I was living at home so...ten years?Maybe eleven?"Namjoon sighed.
Every few hours, he did have to leave Yoongi's side to work, but whenever he could he was here.
Seokjin sighed softly. "And why was he like this that long ago?"
"We were playing a game. I think it was hide and seek. He tripped up on the edge of a rooftop—don't ask me how he got up there, I still don't know—and he fell onto the top of a huge metal gate we had outside. He didn't wake up for a week. Couldn't talk for three months. Can't speak properly anymore."Namjoon sighed, looking away from his fiancé and looking back at his brother.
Hoseok frowned, and sat on the other side of Yoongi.
He held Yoongi's hand lightly, for no other reason than to see if he got a response from Yoongi.
There wasn't one, but Hoseok told himself that he'd do this until Yoongi responded to it.
It was stupid, but Hoseok thought it'd do something to ease Namjoon a bit.