Two

"Oh!Hi, I'm Jung Hoseok."The brown haired male smiled, standing up and holding his hand out to Yoongi.
Yoongi was dead silent, hesitantly shaking Hoseok's hand.
The cuts were obvious, as he had forgotten to put his hoodie on.
"...um...I didn't catch your name there, buddy...?"
"...M-Min Y-Yoongi..."
"I'm Kim Taehyung!"Another red haired boy grinned, a boxy smile appearing.
"And I am the one and only Park Jimin."The blonde haired boy grinned. "Holy shit I'm taller than you!"
"Watch your language Jiminie!"The nurse snapped. "I forgot, I never told you. I'm Kim Jeongguk."
Yoongi nodded, sighing.
He sat down with the other three, and they got to know Yoongi as Jeongguk went to go get Yoongi some fruit.
Jeongguk returned with a bowl of blueberries. "Yo I asked eomma what kind of fruit we had available and we only have blueberries...sorry."
"I-It's ok...I-I'm not hungry..."Yoongi mumbled.
That wasn't a lie.
He barely had an appetite to begin with due to the circumstances he grew up with.
"Just one blueberry?For me?"Jeongguk smiled, which made Yoongi give in.
He took one blueberry, and popped it in his mouth. "H-Happy?"
Jeongguk nodded, then looked at Hoseok. "Now you, you have to eat the rest. Please, you're killing yourself."
"O-Oh, m-mood."Yoongi muttered under his breath.
Hoseok heard, and snorted, much to the confusion of the others.
A minute of silence passed, before Jeongguk yawned. "Hoseok-hyung, your weekly session with my appa is in a few minutes."
"Right, got it. Bye Tae, bye Jiminie, and bye Yoongi, I'll see you all later."He walked off.
Jeongguk smiled brightly, plopping down next to Yoongi. "So!What do you think of this place so far?"
"I-I wanna go home."Yoongi mumbled, staring down.  "I-I hate it here."

A double update and it's not even the day I'm scheduled to update. Ha. I've made too many parts before I published the info part a while ago.