Twenty-One

When Yoongi had recovered from the flu, he was slightly surprised when he saw that TaeKook had dyed their hair to a matching color of orange, Jimin having silver hair, and Hoseok having bright red hair.
Yoongi's hair was fading from mint, and honestly, he had been hesitant to ask Namjoon if he could dye it a different color.
"W-Woah...H-Hobi you...r-really suit red hair..."
"Appa dyed his hair green."Jeongguk smiled faintly. "Eomma dyed his hair brown."
"C-Cool."Yoongi shrugged.
"You should dye your hair."Jimin stated. "You'd look great with black hair."
"T-That's my natural hair color...I-I don't feel like going back to that."
"Blue?"Taehyung shrugged.
Yoongi paused, and thought about it. "S-Sure. O-Okay."
Hoseok smiled, kissing Yoongi's cheek. "You'll look great with blue hair, baby."
Yoongi smiled faintly. "Y-You've been eating while I was sick, r-right?"
Hoseok paused, debating if he should lie and say he did, or if he should tell the truth and admit he hasn't been eating.
Yoongi seemed to catch on with Hoseok's silence, and sighed, glancing at his own lunch and putting some of it on his fork. "O-Open your mouth."
Taehyung, Jeongguk and Jimin watched, all eating their own lunches.
Hoseok shot him a confused look, hesitantly doing as told.
Yoongi put the fork in Hoseok's mouth, putting the food in his mouth. "I-If you don't feed yourself, I-I'll have to feed you. I-If you don't, w-we'll never get outta here Hobi. I-I won't leave without you, a-and you know that. P-Please try and get better."
Hoseok can't deny anything from Yoongi, so he nodded, and kissed Yoongi's cheek. "Okay, baby, I'll try."
Yoongi faintly smiled, and Hoseok kissed him softly, loving how adorable any smile Yoongi put on was.
Even if it was an awkward smile, a shy smile, his gummy smile, or his faint smile, they were all beautiful in Hoseok's opinion.
The only smile that wasn't beautiful was the fake one.