Nine

Before I get into this, I think that whoever reads my books should read any book that's made by busteduwumachine because they're  v a l i d  and they're great too so uh yeah
And I swear this is the last update until Monday
Also warning; angst.

Everyone was fine.
Breakfast went well, the group had managed to drug Jeongguk's banana milk again, and everything was okay.
Until dinner came around.
The group were waiting for Jeongguk to join them, and Jeongguk made his way over.
He was stumbling slightly, and he suddenly dropped to the ground.
Yoongi was the first to get up and rush over, shaking Jeongguk gently. "G-Gukkie?"When there was no response, he looked at the others. "G-Get Seokjin and Namjoon."
Taehyung and Hoseok ran off to find them.
When the two requested adults arrived, they quickly called an ambulance.
Jeongguk had his head resting on Yoongi's lap, unconscious.
Yoongi was on edge during this entire situation.
Taehyung sat next to Yoongi, holding Jeongguk's hand. "What happened...?"
"I-I don't know. H-He was walking over and he just...c-collapsed."
Taehyung sighed softly, leaning his head on Yoongi. "Hyung is he gonna be okay?"
"I-I hope he will be..."

Jeongguk was taken to hospital, the only parent going with him being Namjoon.
Seokjin let Namjoon go because he has to look after everyone else.
Well.
Until Yoongi sighed. "S-Seokjin hyung. Y-You can't stay at work while your kids in hospital. W-We can look after the place til you get back."Yoongi offered.
"We?"Seokjin raised an eyebrow.
"Yeah. We."Hoseok and Taehyung joined Yoongi's side, then the two dragged Jimin into it.
Jimin smiled, and nodded.
Seokjin sighed. "I don't know...you're kids—"
"S-So is Jeongguk. H-He's 16¼."
Seokjin sighed. "Don't wreck the place while I'm gone."He ruffled Yoongi's hair.
Yoongi nodded. "W-We won't."
Seokjin couldn't believe he was allowing four teenagers to look after the institution, but he needed to be with Jeongguk.
Yoongi wasn't mentally stable, but as long as Taehyung didn't get triggered, Jimin remained calm, and someone helped Hoseok to stay healthy, they could make it work.