Twenty-Six

Hoseok was clearly trying to recover quicker.
He refused to look at mirrors, and also refused to look at scales.
He just wanted out to be with Yoongi again.
Jeongguk noticed how unhealthy it was. "Hoseok...rushing yourself isn't good."
"I don't care."He stated softly. "At least I'm eating, right?"
Jimin blinked. "What's that?"He glanced at the plushie Hoseok was hugging.
"Yoonie told me to keep it so that I didn't hurt myself from missing him."
"He thinks you're that attached?"
"No I told him I'm that attached. He has like half of my hoodies anyways."
Taehyung nodded. "The way you're 'recovering' is worrying though."
"I'm still recovering, though. I just have to avoid mirrors and scales for the rest of my life."
"That's not a good thing."Jimin sighed.
"I don't care. It's recovery. I'll work on the mirror and scale thing as soon as I start eating more."
Namjoon soon walked in. "Hoseok, Yoongi wants to talk to you."He three his phone to Hoseok, who smiled.
"Hey Yoongs."
"H-Hey Hobi. J-Joon told me you're forcibly eating and refusing to look at scales and mirrors. P-Please don't hurt yourself..."
"I'm not hurting myself. I just wanna get out of this place."
"B-Break out."
The comment made the occupants of the room go silent.
"I-If you want out that bad, b-break out. J-Just don't force yourself to eat. A-And stop avoiding mirrors and scales."
"Yoongi...I'm sorry. I just..."
"Y-You'll be okay. L-Look, I-I convinced Joon to let me come see you at some point next week. H-He said I can see you once a week unless it stunts your recovery."
"Brat, you are my recovery."
"I-I know. T-To be honest, m-most if the psychiatrists and doctors there are kinda shit. I-I helped you more than they have in a week when they'd been trying for like a year."
"I know right?I mean some of them are decent but you helped me more."
"O-Oh yeah and just so you know, J-Joon's an asshole. H-He made me go back to school."
"What class are you meant to be in?"
"M-Math. I-I simply decided to skip to smoke and call you."
"Yoongi you can't skip class."
"I-I beg to differ."There was a short pause. "S-Shit I've been discovered. R-Right uh I love you bye I'm gonna go run from a teacher."
"Jesus Christ...love you too."Hoseok rolled his eyes, handing Namjoon his phone back.