Eight

When Namjoon and Seokjin walked into the lounge the next morning, they smiled at the sight of half of the teenagers in the institution asleep.
The other half were awake, talking to each other, while a few of them were taking pictures of the two boys cuddling on the couch.
Namjoon grinned slightly, and took a picture of Hoseok and his brother sleeping. "Now that's being sent to our mother and he can't stop me."
Seokjin rolled his eyes playfully.
About an hour later, everyone was awake.
Yoongi had resorted to sitting in Hoseok's lap as they just watched tv, Hoseok didn't care and just let Yoongi do this.
Hoseok took notice of the bandaids on Yoongi's hands, and gently took one of his hands in his own. "What's with the bandaids?"
"B-Being a pianist is painful..."
"No way...you play the piano?"Hoseok looked at Yoongi.
Yoongi nodded. "I-I can't read the music sheets though, I-I have to learn by ear and my god is that difficult."
"I'd love to hear you play sometime."Hoseok nuzzled Yoongi's neck gently. 
"M-Maybe when we're out of this place."
Hoseok hummed in agreement.
"Y-You're incredibly thin, y-y'know that?"
"Hm?"Hoseok perked up. 
"Y-You're too thin. I-It scares me, Hobi..."He shifted, hooking his legs around Hoseok's waist and looking him in the eyes.
"Yoonie...I...you've probably caught onto the fact I'm anorexic...and I'm trying...I promise...it's just hard..."
"C-Can I try and help you?P-Please?"Yoongi then lifted his hand, holding out his pinky finger. "I-If I help you, I promise I'll show you a song that I sang and never showed anyone; not even Joonie."
Hoseok smiled faintly, and made a pinky swear with Yoongi. "Alright. Fair game, Yoonie."
Yoongi shot Hoseok his signature gummy smile, and the two walked to breakfast with everyone else.
They weren't prepared for what would happen at breakfast.