Seven

A few months passed.
Yoongi had woken up after three weeks, yet he didn't act any different.
It was like he'd just been asleep for three weeks.
Namjoon had finally gotten back to doing his job as he was now calm knowing his brother was okay.
Hoseok didn't leave Yoongi's side, and Jimin apologised only to be met with no response from Yoongi.
Currently, everyone was sitting in the lounge, having nothing better to do with their time. 
They were just watching random movies, when they all heard quiet purring.
Hoseok blushed when he realised it was Yoongi purring, his head nuzzled into Hoseok's shoulder. "Oh my god he's such a cat..."
Baekyun teased Hoseok for a while about how cute they looked together.
Hoseok ignored it, keeping his arm around Yoongi as he watched the movie that was currently playing.
Most occupants of the room could see how pissed Jimin was.
Hoseok had known Yoongi for 4 months at the most, and they were cuddling while watching a movie.
Jimin and Hoseok never cuddled when they were together.
Hoseok didn't notice Jimin's anger, shifting slightly so they were both a bit more comfortable.
Yoongi had stopped purring a while ago, but he didn't move from where he had fallen asleep, his head on Hoseok's shoulder with his legs tucked up to his chest.
Hoseok didn't mind at all, slowly falling asleep himself, his head resting on top of Yoongi's.
Taehyung smiled and put a blanket over the two.

One more chapter and then I'll leave it and update on the designated day I swear