26. Truth revelation

A/N

Surprise!!!

Another update is here! Why so soon? Well, I couldn't control myself... I hope you guys enjoy this...

Do not forget to leave your comments...

_________________________

Swayam's POV

"What if I say that she can be back now? What if I say that Pia is your Sharon!?" Sid said and I couldn't believe my own ears...

"Dude, think before what you are speaking" Rey chided him to do such a joke.

"I am serious. I thought a lot, before saying this and believe me, Pia is Sharon!" He said, confident and my mind went completely blank again. What am I hearing? Is this true? How come he knows about my Sharon?

"Sorry, I shouldn't have done eavesdropping but when I saw Swayam crying, I couldn't help but listen. And when I heard the whole story, I realised that I have got a story too, from my side..." He said and settled on my other side.

"Sid, we are in no mood to joke, please. So be serious and straight in whatever you say." I said sniffing and he gave a genuine smile...

"My story starts where your story ends. That day, I was on the same highway, returning to Mumbai from my vacations..." He trailed off, creating a excitement in the pit of my stomach.

*Flashback*

Sid's POV

I was driving by the highway playing some good music, not far away from reaching Mumbai but suddenly, I saw a car dashed off road, to a tree and I slowed down see. Oh my god! There is smoke coming from the engine, that means it is a fresh accident. I parked my car at a side and quickly slid out, rushing to the car... No one was around and the highway was deserted too. The cars and buses passing by, slowed down, but didn't stop! I immediately called the police.

Coming close, I saw the car was half bumped into the tree and glass was broken. I immediately opened the driver seat, to come face to face with a girl, who's head was bleeding, resting on the steering wheel. I tried pulling her out, but she was stuck somewhere, I wasn't able to figure out. I then saw another girl at the passenger seat, her head completely lying on the dashboard. I strode to the other side, avoiding the smoke, which was increasing profusely.

I opened the other door and pulled the girl back. Her forehead was completely covered with blood. I removed her seatbelt and pulled her out in my arms. I heard my mobile fall and cursed under my breath. I carried the girl to my car and seated her inside, on the back seat. I pulled out and was about to rescue another girl, but the car suddenly blasted and it caught fire. Fuck! Air stuck in my lungs, but I was brought back by someone coughing. I turned back to my car's backseat to see the other girl coughing blood and breathing heavily...

What to do!? What to do!? To put off the fire or to take her to the hospital??? The girl in the car might already be dead and I must try saving this girl. I called the police already, they might be here anytime... I rushed to the driver seat and drove off my car, at max speed I could. Within half an hour or so, I pulled out in front of a hospital and immediately called out for the emergency.

"This is a police case, we need to wait for the formalities..." The doctor said the same old dialogue and I rolled my eyes.

"I don't care! I am Siddharth Mehra, successor or Mehra industries! I don't fucking care for any formality, you treat her first!!! I will look into the things immediately." I yelled at him and the nurses rushed her inside the operation theatre, doctor following behind. I turned back to the reception, to look into the formalities...